Half-Blood Prince Trailer News: Clean Version of Japanese Trailer, More

HBP Film
April 09, 2009, 01:33 PM

*Update: The trailer is now available for download here in our galleries.

Several pieces of news relating to trailers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. First up, Portkey.it owled regarding the trailer that aired previously on Japanese television. A clean (no subtitles) and much clearer version of that trailer  can be viewed here via Youtube.

Also, thanks to TLC readers Scott, Allen, Porkey.it, and UHP, who all emailed regarding updates to the British Board of Film Classification that now has listed what is presumably a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Given a 12 A rating, this trailer runs 2 minutes and 20 seconds in length. We do not know when this trailer will be released, more when we get it.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

Lol. I agree, not enough Rupert! But oh well. It was still a good trailer. I love the part where Arthur says “they do funny things to people” and Draco’s in the bathroom. sighs Tom is so hot.

Posted by Christine on April 09, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Sweeeet.

Posted by TheCrogePodge on April 09, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Hmm it’s been a while since I read the books, but does Dumbledore actually ever call Harry the ‘Chosen’ one? Just makes it sound like the gods have chosen him or something. There wasn’t ever any choice about it if I remember rightly.

I really haven’t read it in ages though.

Fabulous trailer :D

Posted by Linnyish on April 09, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

wicked!

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on April 09, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

AWESOME!! It’s sooo good!! I love the part with Teen Tom Riddle playing with his ring and the part when Snape is shooshing Harry looks so creepy…I wonder if in the movie Snape puts the freezing charm on Harry because that’s what it looks like. I just love the whole thing! I really NEED to see this movie NOW!!! :D :)

Posted by cghambright on April 09, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I loved that trailer! Hermione looks so distressed. It must be over Lavender and Ron. The wait is such torment! AGGGHHHH!

Posted by Fereverto on April 09, 2009, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

A new trailer?? crosses fingers

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on April 09, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

I loved how it showed bellatrix and the death eaters burning down hagrids cabin!

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on April 09, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

i like japan!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 09, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

Hooray! Less than 100 days to go! (it seems so close, yet so far…)

Posted by Lady of the Lake on April 09, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

WHOO HOO!

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 09, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Yay!!!! It is so much better with out the Japanese talking above it! I could hear some of it.
“A toast… to Hogwart’s brightest and best!”
I do not like the “shooshing” (?) of Harry from Snape! I hope it is not on the tower!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 09, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator

Much nicer than the dubbed version! I finally got to see one of the trailers in the theater when I saw He’s Just Not That Into You on Tuesday.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on April 09, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am glad that there is a clearer version of the Japanese trailer to watch on my iPod! I will convert this YouTube video as soon as possible.

Posted by Kirk on April 09, 2009, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

Woe, that was awesome! :D So excited for July!

Harry's eyes met Ron's. He knew that Ron was thinking exactly what he was: If he could have chosen any members of the D.A. in addition to himself, Ron, and Hermione to join him in the attempt to rescue Sirius, he would not have picked Ginny, Neville, or L