Half-Blood Prince Trailer News: Clean Version of Japanese Trailer, More

HBP Film
April 09, 2009, 01:33 PM

*Update: The trailer is now available for download here in our galleries.

Several pieces of news relating to trailers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. First up, Portkey.it owled regarding the trailer that aired previously on Japanese television. A clean (no subtitles) and much clearer version of that trailer  can be viewed here via Youtube.

Also, thanks to TLC readers Scott, Allen, Porkey.it, and UHP, who all emailed regarding updates to the British Board of Film Classification that now has listed what is presumably a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Given a 12 A rating, this trailer runs 2 minutes and 20 seconds in length. We do not know when this trailer will be released, more when we get it.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Brent_river_2_thumb

Looks killer can’t wait!!! Peace~Big B

Posted by Big B [ROAR FTW] on April 09, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator

At this rate, we’ll have the whole movie by the end of May, but in two and a half minute bits! Sort of like a Build-Your-Own Harry Potter.

Posted by hufflepuff_86 [OTC] on April 09, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Squeeeeee! 98 days. I am so excited about this movie. Have waited sooooo long!

Posted by Rhiannon on April 09, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
1-5_thumb

Fab trailer, I can’t wait!

Posted by JessLovesRon on April 09, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Normal_fanart100__if_experimental_by_ambientblue_thumb

it doesn’t make any sense.I thought that HBP was PG rated,why on earth has this trailer a 12A rating?unless the rating in Britain is different(and stricter apparently)than in the USor unless the 12A means something completely different.what do you guys think?

Posted by herpo on April 09, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

was amazing, i admit :]. would like to see more new rupe scenes :].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 09, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

forgot to add. im actually a litte nervous. with all these trailers, like hufflepuff86 said, will we basically have the movie? i dont want it to happen that way. i want the surprises and trust me. when you see these links on leaky its more than tempting to click them…

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 09, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Toby_metal_thumb

i liked the longer look at aparition, its closer to the book, not like the crazy smoke thing in ootp. which looked cool i admit, i also am seeing a trend in the trailers that sort of hint at dumbledores death (the cave), i know some sneek peek reviews said his death is treated like a side note, i really hope not.

Posted by splinch on April 09, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I forgot about the Japanese trailer! This was great! I loved it. Awesome. I figured there would be another trailer closer to the release but I do agree it’s starting to get overdone. They’re starting to annoy me because it’s the same footage edited in a different way. It’s almost insulting now. A taunt of what we are still waiting for.

Posted by eiVega on April 09, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

such a good trailer! but not enough ron!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 09, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

YAY! I only watched the previous Japanese only one before!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 09, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

LOVE IT!!!! I can’t wait!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 09, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator

Yay!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 09, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Crim0304_thumb

SQUEE
I am so excited for this film :D

Posted by Sally_Zaar on April 09, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

an awesome trailer. I wasn’t so excited while waiting for OOTP. this is my fav book(next to DH of course) so this is sooo..argh…can’t wait!and its going to be so much better than OOTP…these trailers promise a lot.

Posted by Matea on April 09, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Mr. Potter," said Umbridge, "let me remind you that it was I who almost caught the criminal Black in the Gryffindor fire in October. I know perfectly well it was you he was meeting and if I had any proof neither of you would be at large today, I promise