Half-Blood Prince Trailer News: Clean Version of Japanese Trailer, More

HBP Film
April 09, 2009, 01:33 PM

*Update: The trailer is now available for download here in our galleries.

Several pieces of news relating to trailers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. First up, Portkey.it owled regarding the trailer that aired previously on Japanese television. A clean (no subtitles) and much clearer version of that trailer  can be viewed here via Youtube.

Also, thanks to TLC readers Scott, Allen, Porkey.it, and UHP, who all emailed regarding updates to the British Board of Film Classification that now has listed what is presumably a new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Given a 12 A rating, this trailer runs 2 minutes and 20 seconds in length. We do not know when this trailer will be released, more when we get it.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar_nerd_thumb

AWESOME! SQUEE!!!

Posted by Imperiused! on April 09, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Yay =)

Posted by Frances Anne on April 09, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator

Oh god, MORE trailers?? Give it a rest WB! I’ve avoided watching the Japanese one and won’t watch the next one either. 4 trailers is enough for me thanks.

Posted by pipkin3 on April 09, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Sweet i like this trailer. I want the movie to be a surprise when i see it but i just cant stop from watching these trailers. ha oh well im excited not to much longer now.

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 09, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

That was AMAZING!! cant wait

Posted by Frances Anne on April 09, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I love the trailers!

Posted by budgie on April 09, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Only one problem i just saw. One of the things Hermione says the most is that you cant apparate or disapperate in and out of Hogwarts but Harry and Dumbledore do it my guess when there leaving to the cave. I know he’s the head master and all but just saying hermione always makes such a big deal in the books. Am i right. but i guess the walk to hogsmead would slow the story down.

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 09, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

I really love the trailer <3

Posted by Niphai on April 09, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

That’s an awesome looking trailer. I love the Draco moments.. can’t wait to see more of him.
Horcruxalej: I have the same thing. I don’t want to see too much of the film yet like i felt i did with OOTP. But it’s too hard to resist the trailers.

Posted by Salame on April 09, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
1691273755a1691353847b766100513l_thumb

YEAH!! that’s soooo cool!! I just can’t wait!! WOW!!!!!

Posted by qwientje on April 09, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

wayy cool! wow so awesome!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 09, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator

@Horcruxalej, it is possible to apparate in Hogwarts if Dumbledore casts a certain spell. It was in the Half-Blood Prince during the apparation lessons. But I do agree with you that they did it to avoid boring walking sequences.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on April 09, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

AMAZING!! Loved every second!! I was at the cinemas on Saturday and I saw a Harry Potter trailer!! I was like to my boyfriend!! OMG!!! It’s HARRY POTTER!!!

It was amazing!!! XD And this one was too!!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on April 09, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

squeeeeee! i love trailers

L_s_icon_thumb

Yay! Love it! :D

Posted by VeganMudblood on April 09, 2009, 02:26 PM report to moderator

"That glass ball that smashed wasn't the only record of the prophecy. I heard the whole thing in Dumbledore's office, he was the one the prophecy was made to, so he could tell me. From what it said, Harry took a deep breath, "it looks like I'm the one who