Now Officially Released: Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint

Grint
April 07, 2009, 03:52 PM

O.K., let's try this again: Bearing remarkable similarity to the trailer that was released previously and removed over the weekend, you can now see the officially released trailer for Cherrybomb, the new film starring Rupert Grint, here via our Order partner RupertGrint.net. WARNING to parents: This trailer contains graphic, mature subject matter including explicit drug usage, and it not suitable for children.

Thanks so much Stephanie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Rh7_thumb

‘what do you want to know?’
it will be really weird to watch him in that, but in a good way…

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 08, 2009, 04:51 AM report to moderator

Bit dark, bit flashy. But very well done and particularly good ending.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on April 08, 2009, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Wow, it looks awesome. I really hope it will get released here so i get to see it. It’s not really a movie i would probably go see normally, but it looks like a great opportunity for Rupert and i’d love to see what he does with the role.I’m not really positive about the music, it made me a little nervous…

Posted by Salame on April 08, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Iconavmeg_thumb

it looks amzing. it’s nice to see rupert grint again in something like this, it’s so different from everything else he’s done.
i really want to see it. does anyone know if it will be showen in Norwegian cinemas?

Posted by Cheimonas on April 08, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

Wow… I’m speechless!
Amazing! Need to see this film as soon as possible!

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on April 08, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Yay

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on April 08, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I’m really liking seeing rupert in a different role! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 08, 2009, 09:30 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Looks interesting.

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 08, 2009, 10:10 AM report to moderator

Malachy (Rupert’s character) is sweet guy, he just likes to party (and when he hangs out with Luke, he leaves his common sense at the door.)

Luke’s (Robert Sheehan), got issues and is always starting crap.

Michelle (Kimberley Nixon), shows up and starts waving her “stuff” in front of them and they both decide they want her.

It’s interesting in how the dynamic of who is competing for whom (or is it who) changes.

Music plays a major part in the film, I loved the soundtrack.

I think Rupert did a very good job. :)

Posted by AJWC1 on April 08, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Hmm I said previously that I wanted to see this movie. Now I’m not so sure. I love Rupert but I don’t think I want to see him in this type of movie. I think I will wait for Hermione and Ron’s moment and not have it tainted by seeing him in this movie.

Posted by Cool G on April 08, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
24228_1103077232653_1698411023_197597_4108202_n_thumb

Can’t wait to see. Awh…Ron’s a little hot in this one I would have to say.

Posted by WoodersonGal *ROAR* on April 08, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

Holy…shizz.
What a difference!!!
Omfg, I can’t wait to see thisssssss
<3333

Posted by KennedyJames on April 08, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Masterofmystery08_thumb

To whoever asked :lol: Yes, that is Rupert’s character Malachy at the end of the trailer. ‘What do you want to know?’
I love watching Rupert as Ron, I always will. Ron is my favourite character. But I am beyond enthusiastic that the HP cast branches out and does other stuff. Rupert has slowly, but continuously spread his acting wings (is that the right idiom?) and taken on different roles. Each time doing something different and more challenging. This role certainly is and I think that’s wonderful. I can’t wait to see this movie.

The best thing, IMO, is, that this movie would have appealed to me even if Rupert wasn’t in there. He has really chosen a good project and the fact that he IS in the movie makes it perfect. :D

Posted by galadriel12 (ROAR) on April 08, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Rupert Grint is amazing

Posted by Frances Anne on April 08, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Rupert Grint is amazing

Posted by Frances Anne on April 08, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator

"We know what Fudge is. It's Arthur's fondness for Muggles that has held him back at the Ministry all these years. Fudge thinks he lacks proper wizarding pride."