Now Officially Released: Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint

Grint
April 07, 2009, 03:52 PM

O.K., let's try this again: Bearing remarkable similarity to the trailer that was released previously and removed over the weekend, you can now see the officially released trailer for Cherrybomb, the new film starring Rupert Grint, here via our Order partner RupertGrint.net. WARNING to parents: This trailer contains graphic, mature subject matter including explicit drug usage, and it not suitable for children.

Thanks so much Stephanie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Harry-potter-voldemort-thumb_normal_thumb

is that rupert at the end!?

Posted by LoSushi! [[ ROAR ]] on April 07, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Rupes_thumb

Rupert wins at life! That accent is flawless! He does a great job of not only making you forget he’s Ron, but forget he’s Rupert all together!

Haters to the left please, there’s a big heaping plate full of your own words over there.

Posted by EruditeWitch on April 07, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
T7281169_thumb

scary.

Posted by HBPrincess {AccioSugar!} on April 07, 2009, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Ph191_thumb

hmm, i think i like Rupert better as Ron Weasley.

Posted by PotterYay on April 07, 2009, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Hermoine_emilingualyn6_thumb

It looks really cool, but does anyone know what the plot line is? i couldn’t tell anything from the trailer…

Posted by Hermoine Emilingualyn on April 07, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Becky_thumb

Hmm. Not the kind of film I would have pictured Rupert in! And from this trailer, I can’t really tell what it’s actually about.

Posted by The Silver Doe on April 07, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

wow that looks great! it looks crazy but i’m sure i’ll like it!

Me_thumb

Sexy man.

Posted by Courtney Quirke on April 07, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Skull_1024x768_thumb

It is really cool for Rupert to be playing such a drastically different character and to see how he does with a little more complicated material. I love him so much and I’m anxious to see the kind of movies he’ll be in in the future!

Posted by madam_sarcasm on April 07, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator

Anybody know the music used in the first trailer?

Posted by Lily Phoenix on April 07, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

The song in the first Trailer was by Two Lone Swordsmen and the song was called No Girl In My Plan.

Now. I want to know the song in the trailer even though the last one was better I still love the music.
This is one soundtrack I’m going to get.

I’m glad I downloaded both of these videos. They cleaned them out on youtube :[

Posted by Rose on April 07, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i want to see this so badly, i would love to see rupert in an intense film like this.

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 07, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

so when does this come out? i want to see it!

Posted by iheartrw on April 08, 2009, 01:07 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I have to see this film! When will it be shown here?!!!! :/

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 08, 2009, 01:08 AM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

It looks so good, I can’t wait to watch it. I love that there is just music for most of the trailer (sorry, music nerd here). For those who were wondering I think the basic jist is Rupert’s character and the other boy are friends who end up fighting over the girl; who tricks them into doing so for her pleasure.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on April 08, 2009, 02:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I merely thought," said Snape, in a voice of forced calm, "that if Potter was wandering around after hours again... it's an unfortunate habit of his... he should be stopped. For -- for his own safety."[br]"Ah, I see," said Moody softly. "Got Potter's bes