New Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint (Updated)

Grint
April 05, 2009, 10:57 PM

Update: Thanks to Ivana and RupertGrint.US and Order Partner RupertGrint.net for emailing to let us know that the recent trailer for Cherrybomb starring Rupert Grint was a copy not meant for mainstream release, and has been removed.  Apparently the official one will be released shortly, and we will update with more when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that the official trailer is released soon, as I am rather fascinated by it.

Posted by Kirk on April 06, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

He is getting hotter!!! Oh, God!!! Is that what the kiss in DH is gonna be like? faints

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on April 06, 2009, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

WOA! yes,I’ve seen this already on yt,but I have to share all my emotions with my dear leaky : )

isn’t this hot!? not hot,bigger than hot,there is no word for it. OH MY RUPERT! the way you make me feel …. :P

I sooo want to see this film…Rupert looks so damn good while kissing,just imagine doing it with Emma! or myself :D
faints

Posted by Matea on April 06, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

wow, looks intense, canĀ“t wait to see it

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on April 06, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I want to see the movie. I like watching the trio in other things.

Posted by Cool G on April 06, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

It’s in Youtube! I just saw it, they will probably take it down soon!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on April 06, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Twiwiz_thumb

That opening moment where Malachy (Rupert) throws that punch startled me! I got visions of Ron punching Draco from underneath the invisibility cloak!

Posted by twiwizardjedi on April 06, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Awww our ickle Ronniekins is all growed up! xD

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 06, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

I hope they bring this film to the US. I really would like to see Rupert expanding his horizons.

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on April 06, 2009, 12:32 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Ooops. I guess I missed it.

Posted by Garden State Geek on April 06, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator

I’ve seen the movie 3 times, so now everyone can see what I mean when I say that I’m all messed up over the R/Hr kiss.

R/Hr might look like “smooches” compared. And the R/Hr kiss MUST kick behind, Cause, as you can clearly see, Rupert can GO THERE!!!

Posted by AJWC1 on April 06, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

Here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_oB8y6gDkE

Posted by Rose on April 06, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Dude… imagine him kissing Emma in DH. Like – I can’t get that out of my head. I am so excited! I want the R/Hr kiss to be exactly like the one in this trailer where they’re leaning against that pole or wall or whatever.

Posted by Christine on April 06, 2009, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I want to see this.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 06, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

wow, i have no idea what it’s about, but i want to see it!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 06, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Professor Trelawney surveyed Hermione with mounting dislike.[br]"You'll forgive me for saying so, my dear, but I perceive very little aura around you. Very little receptivity to the resonances of the future."