New Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint (Updated)

Grint
April 05, 2009, 10:57 PM

Update: Thanks to Ivana and RupertGrint.US and Order Partner RupertGrint.net for emailing to let us know that the recent trailer for Cherrybomb starring Rupert Grint was a copy not meant for mainstream release, and has been removed.  Apparently the official one will be released shortly, and we will update with more when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Th_names_thumb

DANG!

That’s all I’ve got! :D

Posted by Ginevra86 on April 06, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Awesomeee I can’t wait to go see this!!

Posted by MuggleQueen on April 06, 2009, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_l_thumb

Looks great, cant’t wait to see it!

Posted by Ithilien on April 06, 2009, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

yay!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 06, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Oh, now I really want to see this. Does anyone know if it’s going to come out in Australia? I think I’m the only person that didn’t like the hair though. I personally like it better in HP. But anyway, I really liked the music in the trailer. It was an interesting techinque they use having not much dialouge.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on April 06, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Great trailer! I wonder when the film’s coming out in Italy… I really want to see it! Rupert looks fantastic… ♥♥♥!!!

Posted by Dances with Dobby on April 06, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Cool! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on April 06, 2009, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

XD rupert is awesome as an actor, and he look so goood in this trailer

Posted by MarianaSP on April 06, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator

Whoa! Rupert looks so cool with that little hairdo, honestly I like it. This looks….interesting to say the least :-)

Posted by AubNoelle on April 06, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Profile_thumb
2090 Points

Looks great! can’t wait to see it!

Posted by KianaCP on April 06, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator

This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rupert is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on April 06, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

This is definitely not Ron-ish! Rupert broke his Ron mold with this one!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on April 06, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

Dang! I didn’t get here intime to see it
I realllly hope it comes out soooon! From the way everyone is talking about it…..
he seems effin’ amazingggg

Posted by KennedyJames on April 06, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Woohoo I saw it before it was removed! Does that mean the official trailer will be different? Awesome.

Posted by MuggleQueen on April 06, 2009, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Looks like Rupert has another hit on his hands. The trailer makes him look great. We definitely don’t see Ron Weasley in that film!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 06, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator

"Madame Maxime!" said Fleur at once, striding over to her headmistress. "Zey are saying zat zis little boy is to compete also!"[br]Somewhere under Harry's numb disbelief he felt a ripple of anger. [i]Little boy?[/i]