New Trailer for "Cherrybomb" Starring Rupert Grint (Updated)

Grint
April 05, 2009, 10:57 PM

Update: Thanks to Ivana and RupertGrint.US and Order Partner RupertGrint.net for emailing to let us know that the recent trailer for Cherrybomb starring Rupert Grint was a copy not meant for mainstream release, and has been removed.  Apparently the official one will be released shortly, and we will update with more when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Yr

I think this movie looks great. Very dark, but in a good way . . .

Posted by kath on April 06, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

YES!!! It was so dang hot! I love Rupes! He was so sexy on that one! I couldn’t help but sway here! And I couldn’t see Ron at all in there! It was all so different which is awesome! And now I have a good idea of how sexy the R/Hr kiss will be like even though it would be different, but I have a feeling. A FEELING that it would be sexy like that!!! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 06, 2009, 01:07 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

This is good trailer…but it doesn’t really show anything in terms of plot. It only shows them doing drugs and getting bashed?? wierd….

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on April 06, 2009, 01:49 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

forgot to add….i like that rupert is doing different stuff tho! I loved drivin lessons

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on April 06, 2009, 01:50 AM report to moderator
Ehp_thumb

OMG!! this movie is made of awsomeness!! i just can’t wait to see it!!

and Rupert!!!! Wooow… he’s looking pretty darn good!!!

Posted by keerplunk2809 on April 06, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator
Aim_thumb

This movie looks really good, and Rupert seems to be great! :)

Posted by Aimee [WBM] on April 06, 2009, 02:14 AM report to moderator
9164450_thumb

Holy crap, Rupert looks so sexy in this.

Posted by mariami on April 06, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator
Wolfpatronus2_thumb

Nice, looking forward to see this movie.

Posted by half-blood queen~ROAR~ on April 06, 2009, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

Thanks for the youtube link Bruna – that trailer has got my blood pumping and I’m at the point of tears with excitment. This is going to be MENTAL!!! But in a good way.

And the bit at the end with Rup all blooded up. WOW!!! Then the kissing WOW and BEST of all – The HAIRWOW!!!!! It just looks so COOL!

Want to see it! Looking forward to it but – can’t wait for HBP more!

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 06, 2009, 04:42 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

It looks good.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 06, 2009, 04:51 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

That’s entertainment???

Posted by Graymayne on April 06, 2009, 05:19 AM report to moderator
Hp___poisonous_rose_colored_by_katima_thumb

Wow, i’m really impressed. Rupert looks so grown up… i know that’s weird saying that, but I really think that he’s come such a long way. He doesn’t look like our floppy, loveable, funny Ron. I mean, Driving Lessons was really good too, but I think he leapt with this role, a totally different character unlike what we’ve seen before. I hope i can see it (and soon), it looks amazing, strictly from the standpoint of Rupert’s growth as an actor.

Posted by scarletti1 on April 06, 2009, 05:34 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Whoa! Seriously, is Rupert really still worried about kissing Emma after doing this? Surely he’s gotta be less self conscious, I couldn’t imagine doing anything that I saw in that clip.

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 06, 2009, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 06, 2009, 05:55 AM report to moderator

I commend whichever trailer house created this. It’s brilliant. My favorite type of trailers are ones that contain very little dialogue and are heavy on the music; it shows you bits of the movie without giving too much of it away. But more importantly, those kind of trailers give you a better feel for the film, and help prepare you for the future viewing.

Posted by lauranaut on April 06, 2009, 06:29 AM report to moderator

"My dear, you were undoubtedly stimulated by the extraordinary clairvoyant vibrations of my room!" said Professor Trelawney. "If you leave now, you may lose the opportunity to see further than you have ever --"[br]"I don't want to see anything except a he