ITV to Air Documentary on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 04, 2009, 11:01 AM

As we (finally!) start to draw nearer to the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, news is starting to trickle out of the things fans can expect as we draw closer to July. ITN presenter Ben Shepherd has revealed he has made his third behind the scenes feature on a Harry Potter film, this for for Half-Blood Prince. He also stated he has a cameo part as a father of a young wizard, and they visit the joke shop owned by Fred and George, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. You can see video of Mr. Shepherd talking about this cameo here. No word on when the feature on Half-Blood Prince will be broadcast, more when we get it!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Challengeweek130actorgaryoldmanyoun_thumb

All the previous ones that Ben has done have been good. Can’t wait for this!

Posted by easyluckyfree on April 04, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter-100x100_thumb

Dear July…HURRY UP!

Posted by Hallows not Horcruxes on April 04, 2009, 05:12 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Sweet. Can you find these in America? I don’t think I have seen the last few?!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 04, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I can’t wait to see it!!! I hope someone posts it online. I really want to buy the ITv documentary that they did on JK Rowling because it’s soooo good. :D

Posted by cghambright on April 04, 2009, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Jonas_thumb

Yay! I cant wait to see this!

Posted by NargleCatcher on April 04, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I hope we can get that show over here in the U.S.

Posted by Garden State Geek on April 04, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Merlin36_thumb

cool beans

Posted by FanaticFangirl on April 04, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I want to see that so bad!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on April 04, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

sounds good!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 05, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator

ANY THING NEW ABOUT THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS GREAT CAN’T WAIT TILL JULY

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 05, 2009, 03:33 AM report to moderator

I wonder on what day will that documentary be on? Perhaps this month, in April, but on ITV. What time and day and date though I wonder?

Posted by Robbie Rowe on April 05, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Reading_troll_mill_thumb

Any chance this will play in the U.S.?

Posted by LilaCatsfoot on April 05, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator

cannot wait to see that!!

Posted by kenmarekestrels93 {{ROAR}} on April 05, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

great – now I want fish sticks.

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on April 05, 2009, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Wwhprocky_thumb

I can’t wait for this behind the scenes!! :-)

Posted by cryospear on April 05, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry privately felt he'd rather face Slytherin's legendary monster than let Snape catch him robbing his office.