New Bezoar Photo, Amycus Carrow, Greyback Wanted Posters from Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 30, 2009, 04:59 PM

Among the many reports and photos now online from the opening of Harry Potter, the Exhibit are two new props from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The Chicago Tribune has a host of new photos, including one of the Bezoars, as well as the Wanted Posters for the dreadful Amycus Carrow, Fenrir Greyback and the always (not really) delightful Bellatrix Lestrange. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of photos from the Exhibit here in our Image Galleries.

Harry Potter, the Exhibit is open now until September 27, 2009 at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.

Thanks, Steve!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Micleakyavatar_thumb

I love the little bezoars… :)

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on May 01, 2009, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I love the bezoars! They’re perfect! The wanted posters are a little small, even when expanded, so it’s hard to see the writing.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 01, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Greyback is really scary looking. I’m a wimp when it comes to scary stuff in movies. I’ll probably be covering my eyes when he’s on screen. Yeah, I know – it’s pathetic!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 01, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

Awesome wanted posters!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on May 01, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to go to the Exhibit!!! Cool pics, too.

Posted by Josh7 {RoaR} on May 01, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Awesome!!!!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on May 02, 2009, 12:12 AM report to moderator
08-05-18_02-17_thumb

the wanted posters are great!

Posted by scarymissmary28[WBM!] on May 02, 2009, 04:07 AM report to moderator

I hope I will be able to go!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on May 02, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

These are great. I wish I could see Amycus close up, but my comp wouldn’t let me download. Where’s Alecto?

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on May 02, 2009, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

SQUEE!!!! This is so cool. I love the bezoars! ♥

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 02, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

SQUEE!!!! This is so cool. I love the bezoars! ♥

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

SQUEE!!!! This is so cool. I love the bezoars! ♥

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

SQUEE!!!! This is so cool. I love the bezoars! ♥

Ronhermione_thumb

the bezoars look sooooo good!!

Ronhermione_thumb

why wont my pic EVER changge??

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Yeah, you've caused too much trouble, mate. Well, at least one of you's got their priorities right."[br]He strode over to Harry and clapped him on the back while giving Ron a scathing look.[br][i]"Prefect...[/i] ickle Ronnie the prefect..."