Video: Jason Isaacs on Jonathan Ross

Isaacs Interviews
April 03, 2009, 10:29 PM

We now have the video of actor Jason Isaacs, who was a guest on tonight's Jonathan Ross show available here in our galleries. In this new interview which was broadcast on the BBC, Jason notes that his character of Lucius Malfoy gets a new look each film (he jokes this time around he will be based on Lady Gaga), and also tells the funny story of the midnight release party here in the States he attended for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Enjoy!

Thanks ever so much Roonwit!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Isaacs Interviews News

Wrock_021_thumb

Yay! New interview!

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on April 03, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Wrock_021_thumb

Wow, first.

Posted by Sarep [WBM] [IFTC] [Penguin] on April 03, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

That was really funny. Thanks for posting it

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on April 03, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

Talk about hilarious! Loved it!

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on April 03, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator

He is quite a character.

Posted by BMcFly1 on April 03, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator

He is a great actor and I loved the interview , I felt bad he was not written in in the Half Blood Prince. but that is life.

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 04, 2009, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Another fantastic intervew. He is so funny. I can’t understand why he keeps being cast as the bad guy. Except that he is so wonderful at playing evil.

Posted by Rhiannon on April 04, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Awesome. Great interview. He is pretty funny. Seems like a very personable guy!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 04, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

so funny! wow. great interview. :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 04, 2009, 01:16 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Certainly an enjoyable interview. I cannot believe that he can hold such a marvelous sense of humor and such personality, considering how well he plays the character.

Posted by Kirk on April 04, 2009, 01:34 AM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Haha he sounds so different from his “Lucius” voice. Fantastic actor, Jason.

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 04, 2009, 01:34 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

He is great at voices, I seem to remember him saying he based Lucius’ voice on an art critic from England, and having heard this man speak I can say Jason does it brilliantly. The critic is called Brian Sewell if you can find anything with him speaking on it you will see what I mean!!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 04, 2009, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

I have this interview on my sky+ box will watch it as soon as my hubby lumb wakes up but Jason as Lady Gaga makes me laugh!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 04, 2009, 03:25 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

hahaha i watched it last night. =]

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 04, 2009, 04:34 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I sow it last night it was prity funny.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 04, 2009, 05:17 AM report to moderator

"I am [i]not[/i] joking, Mr. Weasley," he said, "though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar..."[br]Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.