Reminder: Jason Isaacs Guest Appearance on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross (Updated)

Isaacs
April 03, 2009, 09:31 AM

UPDATE: Jason's appearance on the program has just ended. TLC reader PinkMoosely emailed to let us know that a very funning and engaging Jason did not mention Deathly Hallows, he did relay a story about not being in Half-Blood Prince, and how he discovered this news while at a midnight book signing. Jason also spoke about his children on set, as well as his new film "Good," which co-stars Viggo Mortensen. We hope to have video soon, stay tuned!

A quick reminder on a story we told you about several weeks ago: Actor Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) will be the guest on the popular UK program Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. Mr Ross recently posted a photo via his official Twitter of Jason taken before the taping of the show. You can see that photo here. Also in what is often a very funny and prolific stream of tweets via his Twitter, Jonathan Ross just let us know that he offered Jason a creme egg, the outcome of which remains to be seen during the show which airs tonight on BBC One at 10:35pm. Anyone who can capture video of the program which will also include guest Whoopi Goldberg, please send it in.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Isaacs News

L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Sue, don’t you wish we could get the BBC channels here in america?

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 03, 2009, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Wwhprocky_thumb

I bet this will be a great show. Too bad I’m in the US and can’t get it. I guess it equals out with all the stuff we do get.

Posted by cryospear on April 03, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Cartoonav_thumb

I’m having a night out in Edinburgh and may well miss this, but it’ll definitely be one for my new mp4 player tomorrow. :D

Posted by latecomer on April 03, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

So we have, from the R, Jason Donovan, Jonathan Ross, Whoopie Goldberg, Jason Isaacs and ?
This show is not normally my cup of tea but I think I could make an exception tonight.

Posted by Graymayne on April 03, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

This certainly sounds as though it would be incredibly entertaining. I do hope that the video is uploaded soon!

Posted by Kirk on April 03, 2009, 11:14 AM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

brill!! i can`t wait!! whoopie is on too!!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on April 03, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

Ok so I’ve just Sky+ed this baby – how to I get it from my box to the internet… Someone message me with this information!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 03, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator

i normally watch this every week but missed it last week when Rhys Iffans gave his announcement and might miss it tonight too cause im so tired i will prob fall asleep!!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on April 03, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Limebat1_thumb

In the photo, on the far left, is Anthony from Anthony and the Johnsons – the show’s musical guest.

Posted by Isabell |OoM4| |*Squee!*| on April 03, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

I am so watching this tonight!

Posted by FrancescaElle on April 03, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

Would´ve been nice to watch it.

Posted by saffran { roar } on April 03, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Yay! It’s finally paid off living in the UK! Can’t wait for tonight I love Friday Night with Jonathan Ross!! :D x

Avatar_hp_thumb

Avatar_hp_thumb

Voila_thumb

whoo hoo

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 03, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator

"Wangoballwime?"[br]"Sorry?" said Cho.[br]"D'you -- d'you want to go to the ball with me?" said Harry. Why did he have to go red now? [i]Why?[/i]