Emma Watson Designs Jacket for Charity, New Images from Vs Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
April 03, 2009, 05:40 PM

There are two pieces of news today regarding Harry Potter actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger).  Firstly, Miss Watson has donated a designed jacket for a charity auction in benefit of AIDS research held by the AFI Dallas International Film Festival.  The jacket, which can be seen here thanks to Emma-Wason.net, will be among those items auctioned at the DIFFA/Dallas 20th Anniversary Collection Event on May 2nd, in Dallas, Texas.  A preview viewing of these jackets from such designers as Kenneth Cole, Michael Simon, Geoffrey Henning, Tadashi, and St. John, will also take place on March 31st.  Further information on these event can be found on the The Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS website.

Second, new images have appeared online from a new photo spread featuring Miss Watson from Vs Magazine.  Photographed by photographer Ellen von Unwerth, the actress is seen in many different scenes and outfits for the photo spread features in the magazine.  Our Order Partner also has featured a thirty second video clip that has been styled as if it was produced for a silent picture of Miss Watson during the photo shoot.  The seven page preview of the photo spread is available to view here on the Vs Magazine website.

Many thanks to our Order Partner, Emma-Watson.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Harrypotter6poster1_thumb

WOW! She is differnt with hevy make-up one and……wow!

Posted by harrypotterluver102 on April 05, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator

that’s so sweet and the jacket’s cool !!

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on April 05, 2009, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Hobgoblin13_thumb

Wow thats actually really cool!! Well done Emma! ;]

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on April 05, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

She’s definitely grown up!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on April 05, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Msn_thumb

Really neat shoot! Love them, and the jacket’s cool, it’s awesome all the things she does for charity!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on April 05, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Bab10_thumb

Watson looks very pretty in these photos but there something off-putting about them too… I’m not sure why that is…

Posted by Old_gnarled_woman on April 05, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Panda_bounce_thumb

Wow! She has a talent for fashion as well! No wonder she is thinking so hard about her future – she has many choices in which to make several excellent careers.

Posted by Bratpack on April 05, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

Cool jacket. Like that pic of Emma, too.

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on April 05, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator

wow she looks really good there !!!

Posted by zeze456 on April 05, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator

I didn’t really like the jacket, but I liked everything else. Personally, I think this is Emma’s best photoshoot to date. Usually with her I’ll like two-thirds of a photoshoot, and feel iffy about the rest, but I like all of the photos from this one. I think the outlandishness of it shows how comfortable she’s become with photoshoots. She no longer looks like an actress posing in dress, but like a proper model being caught in the midst of a story.

Posted by lauranaut on April 06, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator

wow! I love that jacket! Where can i get one like it?

Posted by rainbowprincess on April 06, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

She is really growing up. I feel so old!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 07, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator

I love those pictures of Emma! I really wish it was possible to save them on my computer, though, because I would love to paint or draw some of them.

Posted by sarahjaxx7 on April 07, 2009, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_girl_thumb

wow sweet jacket design!

Posted by ameema on April 07, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

its amazing! i like the scareb idea

Posted by chocolaterabbits on April 07, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"My dear boy, that's hardly something to joke about... Rise again, indeed --"[br]"But you just said it! You said the Dark Lord --"[br]"I think you must have dozed off too, dear!" said Professor Trelawney. "I would certainly not presume to predict anything