Emma Watson Designs Jacket for Charity, New Images from Vs Magazine

Watson
Posted by: Edward
April 03, 2009, 05:40 PM

There are two pieces of news today regarding Harry Potter actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger).  Firstly, Miss Watson has donated a designed jacket for a charity auction in benefit of AIDS research held by the AFI Dallas International Film Festival.  The jacket, which can be seen here thanks to Emma-Wason.net, will be among those items auctioned at the DIFFA/Dallas 20th Anniversary Collection Event on May 2nd, in Dallas, Texas.  A preview viewing of these jackets from such designers as Kenneth Cole, Michael Simon, Geoffrey Henning, Tadashi, and St. John, will also take place on March 31st.  Further information on these event can be found on the The Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS website.

Second, new images have appeared online from a new photo spread featuring Miss Watson from Vs Magazine.  Photographed by photographer Ellen von Unwerth, the actress is seen in many different scenes and outfits for the photo spread features in the magazine.  Our Order Partner also has featured a thirty second video clip that has been styled as if it was produced for a silent picture of Miss Watson during the photo shoot.  The seven page preview of the photo spread is available to view here on the Vs Magazine website.

Many thanks to our Order Partner, Emma-Watson.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

Wow, these are GORGEOUS. I would love to see her in a movie where she gets to wear stuff like this. She’s such a natural in front of the camera. It seems like it’s impossible to take a bad picture of her lol.

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on April 03, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb
I like all those pictures from the magazine and Emma looks really beautiful there. I wish you could save them, because I have some Harry Potter yahoo groups and an Emma Watson yahoo group that I would love to put the pictures in. I also love the video that she made for that and that she donates to charities.
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on April 03, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator

I too would love to see her in a movie during that time period and type of clothing. It would be really neat and I would see it!

Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on April 03, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

those clothes look so fun!! definitely a better photo spread than the last one i saw of her.

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 03, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Wow. Emma’s difinately not a little girl anymore. She’s a real beauty.

Posted by Fereverto on April 03, 2009, 07:46 PM report to moderator

love the pics

Posted by BannaFish on April 03, 2009, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

lol I know you guys will hate me, but that jacket is not great. I dunno, maybe it’s just not my taste. o well, she looks great as always

Posted by rebel on April 03, 2009, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

This is the first time I think that the photoshoot actually makes her look younger at times!

Posted by eiVega on April 03, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Posted by eiVega on April 03, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Great pics and that clip is cool. I really liked the jacket. She has grown into a beauitful young lady!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 03, 2009, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Fangirl_thumb

The jacket is nice, though I don’t really like the pattern on the band near the upper chest, as it reminds me of pebbles or stepping stones. =/

Emma’s sooo pretty! She’s really grown up a lot since the filiming days of Philosopher’s Stone, as have all the actors and actresss.

Posted by Miss Smarticle on April 03, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Wwhprocky_thumb

I can’t believe how much Emma has truely grown.

Posted by cryospear on April 03, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-voldemort-thumb_normal_thumb

whoaa. that hardly looks like her in some of the pics!! but shes really beautiful in all of them!

Posted by LoSushi! [[ ROAR ]] on April 03, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I love the pictures.. they kinda remind me a bit of Helena Bonham Carter.. Emma looks so grown up and beautiful…

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on April 03, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator
The_thumb

she’s so awesome

Posted by wrockfangirl *ROAR!* on April 03, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator

"Fred and George tried to get me to make [an Unbreakable Vow] when I was about five. I nearly did too, I was holding hands with Fred and everything when Dad found us. He went mental," said Ron, with a reminiscent gleam in his eyes. "Only time I've ever se