Bonnie Wright Attends Bolongaro Trevor & Pearl Lowe Event in London

Wright
Posted by: Edward
April 03, 2009, 08:52 PM

Actress Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) made an appearance at the launch for the Bolongaro Trevor & Pearl Lowe Vintage Collection in London, England this past week.  Our Order Partner BonnieWrightOnline has images of Miss Wright at the event available via this link.

On a related note, Miss Wright also attended the UK premiere of the Zac Efron film 17 Again late last week.  A number of photos are online from this event as well, and can be seen right here.

Many thanks to BonnieWrightOnline.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

Swan_thumb

She looks fantastic with red hair – now THAT’S the Ginny Weasley Harry wants so badly ;)

Posted by Kalin [WBM] on April 04, 2009, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Seniorphoto3_thumb

she has grown to a beautiful young lady! Yes it is amazing to see all these actors grow before our eyes.

Posted by TheDeathlyHallows07 {WBM} on April 04, 2009, 03:42 AM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

she is stunning but I wish she was wearing some color. Red Heads look beautiful in colors other then just black.

Zac and Bonnie?

D: !!!! No!

I want to see this film. I looks amusing and being a HUGE friends fan I LOVE Matthew Perry.

Posted by Rose on April 04, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator
P9170663_thumb

She looks really lovely in the picture with this news! I think she is becoming the really attractive girl Ginny Weasley. My daughter and I just watche dmonsters vs aliens and I saw the half Blood Prince poster in the lobby, its the one where you can see Dumbledore in Harry’s glasses. I got so excited that I asked the cashier if they’re gonna sell the poster (even if illegally lol!) to me! The answer is n of course, at least I tried…

Posted by leakylally on April 04, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator

Another beautiful set of pictures. Gorgeous hair. She is so what I picture Ginny now!

Posted by anne1 on April 04, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator

She’s really working on her look! Her hair look beautiful.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 04, 2009, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

she actually looks pretty nice. it’s hard to think of her as older than me but she is by a few months!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 04, 2009, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb

Wow Bonnie looks more grown up there and very beautiful. I am talking about both events. She is perfect as Ginny and I can’t wait to see the part at the Burrow in the Deathly Hallows around Harry’s 17th b-day, I know she will be able to pull that part splendidly.

Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on April 04, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Lf_hgavatar203_thumb

She looks absolutely gorgeous.

Posted by Littlefawkes on April 04, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

She looks great! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 04, 2009, 10:02 AM report to moderator
60c9c9ed966148bcbf9c4a4258e60858_1__thumb

Ginny

SQUEE

Posted by FrancescaElle on April 04, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hp_geek_thumb

She’s looking good! When I just glanced at the article, I didn’t even realize it was her in the photo! So grown up and beautiful!

Posted by Christy on April 04, 2009, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

She looks so like I imagined Ginny to be in those photos. She has grown up to be such a pretty girl, just like her character!

Posted by Fereverto on April 04, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
The color of her hair really brings out the beauty in her eyes. She certainly has grown up and my favorite picture out of all of these is this one: http://www.bonniewrightonline.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=243&pos=16 .
Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on April 04, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

the pictures are beautiful.. but she looks so serious in all of them, i wish she’d give us at least one smile!

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 04, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator

"I would [i]not[/i] go that way if I were you," said Nearly Headless Nick... "Peeves is planning an amusing joke on the next person to pass the bust of Paracelsus halfway down the corridor."[br]"Does it involve Paracelsus falling on top of the person's he