Rumor Alert: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD Due November 19th?

HBP Film
April 25, 2009, 12:17 PM

With the sixth Harry Potter film due in theaters this July, there are already rumors of when the DVD might be released. A German BluRay website is reporting today that possibly the Blu- Ray disc of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released in late fall to be part of the Christmas holiday shopping season, with a possible November 19th release date. In addition, many websites are starting to add "notify when available for pre-order" links to Half-Blood Prince DVD, such as Amazon.  Please note, as exciting as this date may seem, this most certainly has not been confirmed by Warner Brothers yet, and should be considered a rumor for the time being.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Please let it come out!!!
Oh wait … darn not close to any b-days Nooooooooooooooooooo
Please let the date change …wait What am i saying???!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on April 26, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator

I’ll believe it when I have the DVD in my hands. I’m never going to trust any HP release dates again, sigh. It will probably come out in December like OotP did.

Posted by badger666 on April 26, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Aw, yeah.

49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

I hope it comes out soon. We’ll all go the the movie and by the disk anyway!

Posted by Garden State Geek on April 26, 2009, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Wow, if it’s going to be released in november, that would be a lot sooner than we got OotP!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 26, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Dailyboothedit_thumb
1964 Points

That would be so cool! The sooner the better. They will probably change the date around a few times, just to make sure they can make enough money off its release……lol he he

Posted by VioletPhoenix*ROAR* on April 27, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

I’M so asking for this for my B-day!!!

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on April 27, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

I know that some are excited, but I am just more pissed off. WB delays the movie release for theaters almost a year (for no reason other then to try to make more money) and then we still have to wait months more for the DVD. What has WB been doing during all this time? Could they have not had all this DVD stuff prepared months ago and ready for shortly after the theatrical release?
Note to WB- The way you have treated the fans has caused me to limit the money I will be spending HP movies and their related items (but I will make sure to see New Moon multiple times because they are distributed by Summit Entertainment).

Posted by Miss Freewind on April 27, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

that’s my second last day of school… EVER!!!

Posted by calliet2b4g on April 27, 2009, 05:58 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I would love to have it before Christmas!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 27, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cant wait!!!!!!!!!! yay just in time 4 xmas!!!! but i think i may buy it be4 xmas. hehe!!!!!!!!!
i cannot wait for New Moon. dont judge me!! i’ve been a huuuuuuge harry potter fan ever since i was like 5 or 6!!
if its one day before new moon then it like 2days of my favourite things ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!!!

67_richardoud_thumb

They would be fools not to make it available for December. I want it I want it I want it! lol, we haven’t even seen the thing yet…

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 27, 2009, 05:41 PM report to moderator

That would be so cool if we do!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 27, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

Wow thats a pretty quick release on DVD. The movie will be barely out of the theater. Their greed knows no bounds

Posted by Jersey on April 27, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20090425_1_thumb

pumped

Posted by Dragomir Despard on April 27, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator

He was bearing down on Harry like a great bulldog, all his teeth bared. "Well, I've got news for you, boy.... I'm locking you up.... You're never going back to that school... never... and if you try and magic yourself out -- they'll expel you!"[br]And lau

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014