Rumor Alert: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD Due November 19th?

HBP Film
April 25, 2009, 12:17 PM

With the sixth Harry Potter film due in theaters this July, there are already rumors of when the DVD might be released. A German BluRay website is reporting today that possibly the Blu- Ray disc of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released in late fall to be part of the Christmas holiday shopping season, with a possible November 19th release date. In addition, many websites are starting to add "notify when available for pre-order" links to Half-Blood Prince DVD, such as Amazon.  Please note, as exciting as this date may seem, this most certainly has not been confirmed by Warner Brothers yet, and should be considered a rumor for the time being.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Burtondeppavvie_thumb

I wonder if my parents might swallow their HP-Hate and get me it for Christmas..

Hmm, I think I’ll have to get it for myself again lol.

Posted by Linnyish on April 25, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator

we will get lots of dates when the disc will be out but wait till WB releases the true date

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 25, 2009, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

That would be great! Just in time for Christmas! I hope this to be true!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 25, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Just in time for my birthday. Sweet deal.

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on April 25, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

WHOO!

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 25, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Maryjim_thumb

So soon? Whoa.

Posted by treebeliever on April 25, 2009, 03:23 PM report to moderator

They’re definitely trying to kill New Moon. Gotta love WB and their cockiness, right? But seriously, I’m not complaining. November 19 is like a month earlier than usual.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on April 25, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Polarbearsv400304_thumb

Sweet this is awesome if it happens!!!!!!

Posted by richkid50000 on April 25, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Newmark_thumb

Awesome!! That’s the least Warner Bros. can do after delaying the movie for 9 months!

Posted by Bway759_ on April 25, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I don’t think that Harry Potter needs to worry about Twilight. The two are not related. I saw the first twilight and didn’t like it. They aren’t even similar kinds of films except that they are both for kids.

Posted by decarus on April 25, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Yay thats amazing :)

Posted by Frances Anne on April 25, 2009, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

Wellll…..
I am a bit ANGRY. Is it ONLY gonna be released in Blu-Ray. Really, DO WE NEED ANY KIND OF STUPID STUFF LIKE THAT?
WE JUST NEED TO WATCH THE DARN THING.

Well, I hope it will be avaible for Regular DVD format, too.
And why are you guys worried that Harry Potter might not crush Twilight? OF COURSE IT WILL. DUH.
GOOSSHHH!!!!

LOL,

Anyway, Unless they, like, rellease the DVD like, a month after the movie comes out, I am still gonna be ANGRY beyond belief at WB. I HATE them. They had no right to do that. Nov. To July? Really?!?! I was, excuse the language, PISSED when I found that out.

And then they relize they made a mistake and relese it two friggin days earlier??!!! Oh, wow. BIG IMPROVEMENT THERE WARNER BROTHERS!!!!! Dumb load of s**t. I hate WB,

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 25, 2009, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Lilly_thumb

:P

Posted by Lilly-Angel1 on April 25, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It would be marvelous if the DVD were released just before the Thanksgiving shopping weekend!

Posted by Kirk on April 25, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

ooooo. thats cool but we haven’t even seen the hbp in the cinema yet let alone on dvd. but still squee. thats one xmas prezzie sorted out

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on April 25, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Oh, get out of the way, Percy," said Fred. "Harry's in a hurry."[br]"Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant," said George, chortling.