Tentative Dates for Half-Blood Prince Premieres

HBP Film
April 24, 2009, 10:33 PM

Today there was a report online earlier today regarding possible Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere locations and dates. TLC spoke to Warner Bros, and unfortunately, these are not yet confirmed, so please consider the following as tentative at the moment:
July 6 will see a premiere in Japan; tentative dates for the UK are Tuesday, July 7 in London, England, with apparently the US to see the premiere here the very next day on Wednesday July 8th in New York City. We expect a formal confirmation from WB once everything is firmed up, and will update at that time.

Thanks to SS for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

ITS SO CLOSE I CAN SMELL THE FOUL GREASE DRACO USES IN HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by LORD BYRON on April 25, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
N8846922_43549767_6482_thumb

i would love to go to the nyc one! maybe i will plan a trip for that day… :D

Posted by avrenim [WBM!] on April 25, 2009, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Ah, well, won’t be able to make it anyway… Heavy sigh

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on April 25, 2009, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Im so excited!! =D I am dragging my friends to go see! Im glad my exams will have been done by July!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on April 26, 2009, 05:54 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

I wish I could go to the one in the UK, but I’ll be at school. :(

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

AH! NYC? Ooh that would be too cool!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 26, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Loving the dates for the premiers, but I guess that means that the trio will not be attending them. They are too close together. We will just have to see what happens.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on April 26, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I wish it would come out …. oops sorry! i was daydreaming about seeing
the movie

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on April 26, 2009, 12:40 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Japan gets it first??? Lucky!

Posted by Garden State Geek on April 26, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
An__okayish_photo_by_chrischj_thumb

Will there be a live Pottercast at all?

Posted by ChrisCHJ on April 26, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Fish_02_thumb

:( and again all my Leaky friends will see it before me. California get’s everything last.

Posted by Gobbledygook [Sparrow] [WBM] J.O.R. on April 27, 2009, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

i hope there’s one in Australia

Posted by calliet2b4g on April 27, 2009, 06:02 AM report to moderator
Draco_thumb

please not.

Why is the London premiere so early? My friend and me booked a trip to london from 9th to 17th of july, to make sure we can see the premiere… Now the only thing i can do is hope, that it’s not on the 7th…
How sure are u about the dates?

Posted by Mrs_Voldemort on April 27, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator

I hope they confirm it soon!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 27, 2009, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

Super sweet.

Posted by Jersey on April 27, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator

"I've been telling Dumbledore from the start, he can be as high-minded as he likes, but you can bet old Karkaroff and Maxime won't be. They'll have told their champions everything they can. They want to win. They want to beat Dumbledore. They'd like to pr