Tentative Dates for Half-Blood Prince Premieres

HBP Film
April 24, 2009, 10:33 PM

Today there was a report online earlier today regarding possible Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere locations and dates. TLC spoke to Warner Bros, and unfortunately, these are not yet confirmed, so please consider the following as tentative at the moment:
July 6 will see a premiere in Japan; tentative dates for the UK are Tuesday, July 7 in London, England, with apparently the US to see the premiere here the very next day on Wednesday July 8th in New York City. We expect a formal confirmation from WB once everything is firmed up, and will update at that time.

Thanks to SS for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

27_thumb

FINALLY! I’ve been waiting for the premiere date for SO LONG. D:

Posted by PotterMoosh on April 25, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Dang! New York? I wish they would have it in California. Oh well…what can ya do?

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on April 25, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

That’s gonna be a busy few day’s for the stars and crew!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 25, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

i wish i could see the premiere in New York!! :(

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on April 25, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

noooooo!!! i cant go to the new york premier (i’m like 45 minutes away) stupid school! AHAHAHAHAH!

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 25, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

They really should just confirm the dates already….

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on April 25, 2009, 02:35 PM report to moderator

Time is ticking away oh to be a fly and get into one of the Premieres YEA

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 25, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

NYC? Maybe I can fly half way across the country :P
Probably won’t be able to though, but that’s cool for all those who are going! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 25, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Man, I’m mad they got rid of the Los Angeles Premiere. They were originally going there and then they switched it to NY. I should have taken advantage when it was here. :(

Posted by eiVega on April 25, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I too would have expected an L.A. premiere.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 25, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Oh man I wish I could pop over to London haha.

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 25, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

Unfortunately I don’t live anywhere near those places :( Insane dates, also

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 25, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

I had no idea the celebrity premieres were going to be a week or so before the actual premiere of the movie.. If these really are the correct dates, going to see the London premiere just got a whole lot more difficult for me. :( I’m starting my summer vacation on the following week from these premiere dates, and getting 2-3 extra days off from work wouldn’t be easy. I’d have to go for non-paid leave for 1-2 days and use up all my flexi time for the third day, and that doesn’t sound good at all.

Posted by MischiefManaged on April 25, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Chibilupin_thumb

At last! A HBP premiere date. I will hopefully be attending the London premiere on 7 July. I booked the whole of the first half of July off work so I should be able to make it. XD

I was at the OoTP and that was awesome!!

Posted by moony_lupin on April 25, 2009, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Smug_thumb

Yay its getting closer :)

Posted by Laurie - ROAR! on April 25, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator

"I'm supposed to do this [i]for free[/i]?"[br]"Well, yes," said Hermione calmly, taking a sip of her drink. "Otherwise, as you very well know, I will inform the authorities that you are an unregistered Animagus. Of course, the [i]Prophet[/i] might give yo

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014