Tentative Dates for Half-Blood Prince Premieres

HBP Film
April 24, 2009, 10:33 PM

Today there was a report online earlier today regarding possible Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince premiere locations and dates. TLC spoke to Warner Bros, and unfortunately, these are not yet confirmed, so please consider the following as tentative at the moment:
July 6 will see a premiere in Japan; tentative dates for the UK are Tuesday, July 7 in London, England, with apparently the US to see the premiere here the very next day on Wednesday July 8th in New York City. We expect a formal confirmation from WB once everything is firmed up, and will update at that time.

Thanks to SS for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hedwig_avatar_thumb

With premiere dates as close as that they will be splitting up the actors and management big names, but the London premiere has traditionally had the trio of Dan, Emma and Ron plus everyone else. Actually, it is very interesting to look at the photos of the various premieres because there are lots around Europe as well.

Posted by Graymayne on April 25, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Nymphadora_6_thumb

What about Australia?? People here want to see it too! How come Australia misses out on everything?

Posted by HPfan13 on April 25, 2009, 06:18 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Hmmm…I wanna go to the UK one! I really, really do!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 25, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

nooooo…!

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on April 25, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

A Dutch premiere?? Puhlease? I remember some of the actors doing premieres all around Europe for OotP… so who knows…

Anyway, can’t wait for the UK and USA premieres. I always love seeing the pictures and most important.. what Emma is wearing! ;)

Posted by Salame on April 25, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Cool. :)

Posted by Frances Anne on April 25, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
1691273755a1691353847b766100513l_thumb

and what about The Netherlands??

Posted by qwientje on April 25, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Photo_24_thumb

I would love to go down to the London one, but I dont really have any friends that would be interested :(
Maybe a group meet?

Posted by Cakey on April 25, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

Maybe I’ll go to the NYC premiere… but I probably won’t. sighs

Posted by Imperiused! on April 25, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Cannot wait until July

Posted by BlackCat13 on April 25, 2009, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I hope they confirm soon so I know which day to take off work for the NYC premiere! LOL

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on April 25, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I live in Scotland but I can’t afford to stay at London and for the premier.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 25, 2009, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Gh_thumb

Why is the Japanese one first?

Posted by Name Unknown on April 25, 2009, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Daniel_and_lorenzo_-_holding_the_equus_broadway_bear__thumb

WOO!! I hope they confirm the final NY premiere date cause I’m going!

Posted by mariapotter on April 25, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

wow that’s a lot of flying for the stars to do from city to city……it’s like they’ll fly the world in a week!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on April 25, 2009, 11:37 AM report to moderator

"'Give five signs that identify the werewolf.' Excellent question."[br]"D'you think you managed to get all the signs?" said James in a tone of mock concern.[br]"Think I did... One: He's sitting on my chair. Two: He's wearing my clothes. Three: His name's