Live PotterCast Tonight!

PotterCast
April 23, 2009, 05:44 PM

UPDATE: The show has now concluded; thanks to those who joined us!

Melissa is back and PotterCast is Live tonight! Please join us as we will be discussing the recent flurry of Harry Potter News, Leaky Con news and much more as we broadcast live tonight via our Ustream starting at 6:45pm ET (give or take a few minutes ;) Also we will be doing our quick fire Canon Conundrums topics again, so feel free to have questions ready for the PotterCast crew. You can always listen via this link, but to take part in the chat you will need to be a member of Ustream (registration is free and easy to do) See you then!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Icondude_thumb

This live Pottercast was a good idea! But they really need to start talking about the actual books again….

…and maybe possibly being a bit more objective? I don’t know…

Posted by starlesswinter on April 23, 2009, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Cool! I wish I could make it…… :’(

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 23, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Cool! I wish I could make it…… :’(

Lunaavvie4_thumb

Yay, I’ll be there for once!!!!

Posted by katem4 on April 23, 2009, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

wish i cud liten but it’s quite late in the UK. oo well can’t wait to listen at a later date. i want to hear some more acting troupe soon!!

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on April 23, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

Hopefully, I can make it!!

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on April 23, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

Hopefully, I can make it!!

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on April 23, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I’ll finally be available to listen LIVE! Yay!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on April 23, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Emily_and_sarah_thumb

YES! I really can make this one now. No excuses. My research paper is going to have to wait!
See you all there soon!

Posted by Accio... Sarah! on April 23, 2009, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yay count me in!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 23, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

yay, can’t wait. They really changed ustream around a lot.

Posted by grednforge7 on April 23, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

SO EXCITED!!! Ustream looks different

Posted by McGiggles92 on April 23, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator

my first pottercast! i’ll be present!

Posted by on April 23, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Cimg0008_thumb

reved up and ready to go :)

Posted by Daveyk on April 23, 2009, 06:56 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

is it on yet?

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on April 23, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"But surely you have noticed that Potter is very like his father?"[br]"Yes, I have," said Sirius proudly.[br]"Well then, you'll know he's so arrogant that criticism simply bounces off him," Snape said sleekly.