(Updated Now with Video) Photos of Location Filming in London for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
April 21, 2009, 05:17 AM

Following to what TLC first told you last night, photos from location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now online. Thanks to FadedYouthBlog for letting us know they have the first pics of what seems to be the Cafe Attack scene, which you can now see here in our galleries, including photos of actor Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson at work as their characters of Harry, Ron and Hermione in London. UPDATE: O.K. this is cool, check out this photo of Hermione (Emma Watson) and her magical handbag :)

UPDATE 2: Thanks much Jo for letting us know about video of the filming now here in our galleries, courtesy of Splash news.

At last word, filming is set to resume tonight in Piccadilly Circus as well as near Shaftesbury Ave and alleyways nearby; note filming takes place late at night mostly between 11pm and 5:30am.  Anyone who is attending the filming, please send in your reports and photos to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Thanks to FYBlog, R, Michael, and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

This is amazing! This is probably some of the best behind the scenes stuff we’ve ever scene this early in production on any of the previous movies. They don’t seem so protective. So exciting! :)

Posted by eiVega on April 21, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

:] so cool love hermiones dress pic and aghh i just love all of it haha

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 21, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Dan does look a little fuller in the face (not rest of him), but it actually kinda takes you back to the first film, when he was a child. Fine with me. And why did they change the color of Hermione’s dress?

Posted by izziewitch on April 21, 2009, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I"M SO EXCITED!!! I love Emma’s red dress and the magical handbag is PERFECT!!!! Dan and Rupert look sexy in their suits…Rupert’s is sparkly! LOVE IT!! The costume/makeup department on these movies are SPECTACULAR!!!!

Posted by cghambright on April 21, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator

And apart from David Yates in the video, there´s Emma Watson´s dad. He´s probably an extra, he´s totally dressed up. :)
I am getting so excited about the film that I will be totally depressed when in the distant future we will finally get to see this film :-|

Posted by Fonty on April 21, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I love the video…it’s sooo cool to see them in action!!!

Posted by cghambright on April 21, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

and thanks Kamidee, I missed Rupert shaking hands with the bear the first time. Funny and adorable.

Posted by izziewitch on April 21, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
C_01_thumb

Emma looks stunning and Rupert looks so good in a suit!

Posted by Rose on April 21, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Cool i really cant wait…

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 21, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

They always give Hermione lovely clothes, but I just died of jealousy when I saw the red dress.

That’s beautiful.

Posted by Linnyish on April 21, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

I like the dress, and Emma and Rupert look great, but does anyone else HATE how Dan’s hair looks? I really can’t stand it…

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 21, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

They all look so magnificent!! I love Hermione’s dress…although she isn’t what we want Hermione to be portrayed as, Emma really is beautiful.

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 21, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb
1911 Points

I agree maera-kyrie, Dan’s hair was buggin me too in the pics…and i looked at all of them

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 21, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

@ izziewitch… that’s exactly what i wanted to say and everyone misunderstood..

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on April 21, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t believe all the great photos that are coming out. I’m just so excited! I wonder if we will get any photos of the issing scene? I kinda hope not because I want to see it on the big screen! Yeah!!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 21, 2009, 03:29 PM report to moderator

"I tell you all this... not to turn you against Horace -- or, as we must now call him, Professor Slughorn -- but to put you on your guard. He will undoubtedly try to collect you, Harry. You would be the jewel of his collection; 'the Boy Who Lived'... or,