(Updated Now with Video) Photos of Location Filming in London for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
April 21, 2009, 05:17 AM

Following to what TLC first told you last night, photos from location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now online. Thanks to FadedYouthBlog for letting us know they have the first pics of what seems to be the Cafe Attack scene, which you can now see here in our galleries, including photos of actor Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson at work as their characters of Harry, Ron and Hermione in London. UPDATE: O.K. this is cool, check out this photo of Hermione (Emma Watson) and her magical handbag :)

UPDATE 2: Thanks much Jo for letting us know about video of the filming now here in our galleries, courtesy of Splash news.

At last word, filming is set to resume tonight in Piccadilly Circus as well as near Shaftesbury Ave and alleyways nearby; note filming takes place late at night mostly between 11pm and 5:30am.  Anyone who is attending the filming, please send in your reports and photos to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Thanks to FYBlog, R, Michael, and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Rupes_maggie_thumb

So cool! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 21, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I love Emma’s red dress! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 21, 2009, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Cbmtv1_thumb

Rupert is looking so cute :) , and I think he’s grown taller :D
Ok, it seems I’m the only one who’s not crazey about Emma’s dress, it seems more like something Emma would wear for a night out in the club than something hermy would wear for a wedding…. Dunno, just my opinion..
And LOL at Rupert shaking hands with the bear and Dan dragging him away :D

Posted by HallowsRonsCinderella on April 21, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Cute_pom_puppy_thumb

Trust me, one does NOT wear a dress like that for clubbing! ; )

Posted by Lexi86 on April 21, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

omg this is so cool. also it’s kind of sad. The films are coming to an end, i didn’t want to believe it at first but seeing the trio shoot a scene awwww.
wasn’t sur bout hery’s dress at first but i think i like it, the boys look good as well haha.
wat is with the random bear, that made me lol

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on April 21, 2009, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

They look so nice! Hermione’s dress is a lovely color and the beaded bag is perfect!

Posted by Lucia Meadows on April 21, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Img000029_thumb

What a beautiful dress!! The bag looks just how I imagined it! :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on April 21, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

NICE

Posted by Zsquared on April 21, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

omg, I can’t believe we’re already getting photos(a lot of them!) and even a video from the filming,it’s so exciting and yet it’s sad cause the end is approching

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on April 21, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
L_s_icon_thumb

So awesome! :D

Posted by VeganMudblood on April 21, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

The video is quite scary… so many people around the 3 of them. I have no idea how they can perform in such a huge crowd of people with many fans/bystanders paying close attention. I’m glad to see they are smiling in some of the other photos though (with the other outfits on).

I don’t much like Hermione’s dress as it’s a bit too sexy in my eyes. But Emma looks amazing in it of course. I do like her other outfit. Dan and Rupert look great. Weird thing that these will be the last films…..

Posted by Salame on April 21, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

I agree with Shane [WBM] – Emma is going to take centre-stage with that scene because of that dress – not sure about the bag though… I always imagined a mini version of Mary Poppins bag (weird, huh?)

Plus, am glad the Cafe Attack scene is there! I like that scene alot! (Dan does look odd, but I thought it was the Polyjuice potion at work…)

Posted by PewterWolf on April 21, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator

Dan does not look fat. look at the pictures again and see if you can see any spare flesh. He’s filled out a bit, It’s amazing Rupert looks a hunk,not filled out, emma looks beautiful, not skinny, but Dan. We have to say something negative.

Posted by jain on April 21, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator

Cool… Think of it, serilously, HBP hasn’t been even relased yet, and we can see pics from DH.

Posted by Mairéad on April 21, 2009, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Wow! This shot are really cool along with the video. I hope the red dress i from the wedding beforehand, SQUEEEE I can’t wait!!! Lol :)

Fleur bent down, kissed Harry twice on each cheek (he felt his face burn and wouldn't have been surprised if steam was coming out of his ears again), then said to Ron, "And you too -- you 'elped --"[br]"Yeah," said Ron, looking extremely hopeful, "yeah, a