(Updated Now with Video) Photos of Location Filming in London for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
April 21, 2009, 05:17 AM

Following to what TLC first told you last night, photos from location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now online. Thanks to FadedYouthBlog for letting us know they have the first pics of what seems to be the Cafe Attack scene, which you can now see here in our galleries, including photos of actor Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson at work as their characters of Harry, Ron and Hermione in London. UPDATE: O.K. this is cool, check out this photo of Hermione (Emma Watson) and her magical handbag :)

UPDATE 2: Thanks much Jo for letting us know about video of the filming now here in our galleries, courtesy of Splash news.

At last word, filming is set to resume tonight in Piccadilly Circus as well as near Shaftesbury Ave and alleyways nearby; note filming takes place late at night mostly between 11pm and 5:30am.  Anyone who is attending the filming, please send in your reports and photos to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Thanks to FYBlog, R, Michael, and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

5_thumb

squeeee! I want Emma’s dress!

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on April 21, 2009, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Oh this just makes me so excited for it!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 21, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator

OMG! This is sooo exciting! :-)))))))))

Posted by Lily_Severus on April 21, 2009, 08:24 AM report to moderator

All eyes are going to be on Emma in that dress! I’ve always wondered if she would start to lose her looks as she got older. Ha! Quite the contrary. She just keeps getting prettier and prettier….amazing!

Posted by Edmundstaustell on April 21, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Great pics! I really like Emma’s dress, but they’ve done it again. It was supossed to be lilac.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on April 21, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Love the pictures, I bet poor Emma was cold in that dress after dark, not surprised they wrapped her in a blanket between shots. Natalia, what was the point of the comment about Daniel possibly looking a little fat? that’s a bit personal and would it really matter if he had put on weight? I thought he looked great. I’m so excited about all we are hearing about this film.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 21, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Emma looks gorgeous! Squee!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 21, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Well moglet, it looks like he’s gained some weight.. that’s all I said..

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on April 21, 2009, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

haha just saw the video, did Ron/Rupert stop to shake the london bear person’s hand at 1min 15 sec? and Harry/Dan had to pull him away? LMAO!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 21, 2009, 09:27 AM report to moderator
Profile_thumb
2090 Points

I can’t begin to express how excited I am about this 2 part movie!!! HBP is coming soon, but DH is going to be amazing, as well as heartbreaking… I don’t want it to end!

Posted by KianaCP on April 21, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator

RED DRESS RED DRESS RED DRESS!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting TLC, I don’t know what I’d do without you!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 21, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Sorry Natalia, I suppose it was using the word fat that bothered me, I understand now you didn’t mean anything bad by it. I was thinking about Jo’s comments regarding the media obsession with weight, that it puts a lot of pressure on people to diet. I guess growing up in the spotlight must be very hard and believe that commenting on someone’s work or behaviour is fine, Daniel is a really good role model, such a lovely young man by all accounts, very well liked by those who have met him, THAT is important and his appearance is not.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 21, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

WOW! that is so cool! i love the video! and the little handbag is so cute lol all in all this sums up how crowded movie making really is lol

Ari_with_roses_thumb

love that dress…almost like Emma’s personal style is in it.

Posted by Amy Darlene on April 21, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Oh my God! and OH MYRUPERT! he’s a total hunk. and these are gorgeous pics! WOW! this is what I call a great HP fix. yes yes.totally love Hermiones dress!-when Ron tells her that she looks beautiful,aw:) ..and handbag looks great too.
I like these pics a lot…and now I have to check them again.few pics doesn’t even look like they filming HP,they look like Mr. and Mrs.Smith :D
whats up with Dans hair?but better than OOTP hair.
these are all awsome!thank you!

Posted by Matea on April 21, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Hermione, I don't know what's gotten into you lately!" said Ron, astounded. "First you hit Malfoy, then you walk out on Professor Trelawney --"[br]Hermione looked rather flattered.