(Updated Now with Video) Photos of Location Filming in London for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
April 21, 2009, 05:17 AM

Following to what TLC first told you last night, photos from location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are now online. Thanks to FadedYouthBlog for letting us know they have the first pics of what seems to be the Cafe Attack scene, which you can now see here in our galleries, including photos of actor Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson at work as their characters of Harry, Ron and Hermione in London. UPDATE: O.K. this is cool, check out this photo of Hermione (Emma Watson) and her magical handbag :)

UPDATE 2: Thanks much Jo for letting us know about video of the filming now here in our galleries, courtesy of Splash news.

At last word, filming is set to resume tonight in Piccadilly Circus as well as near Shaftesbury Ave and alleyways nearby; note filming takes place late at night mostly between 11pm and 5:30am.  Anyone who is attending the filming, please send in your reports and photos to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Thanks to FYBlog, R, Michael, and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

First! Yay! :D I saw those pictures earlier! They were awesome! Rupes is looking adirable besides Emma who is smiling too. The kiss maybe is on going? Squeee… Maybe… Let’s wait and see! I am so excited with DH when HBP is not yet around! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 21, 2009, 05:28 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

And it’s adorable. Sorry, I was typing so fast because of being first again made my day! LOL!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 21, 2009, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

Those are so cute. I love how they all look like they’d rather be asleep, apart from Rupert who looks perky as ever :)

Posted by Harry's Horntail on April 21, 2009, 05:37 AM report to moderator
3136d0c1b5c2c8f0c0ada4cec4a7b7a8fb00_thumb

Oh, Emma is in a bright red dress!
But she looks so beautiful!

Posted by liyixinhua on April 21, 2009, 05:54 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

These are really cute pictures… I can’t believe the end is coming… But guys, is Daniel a little fat???

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on April 21, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

well obviously they looks older than ever haha i think it’s really funny that the media say that every time.
this must be after the cafe is attacked going off the fact that emma has like a cut on her cheek? wow that dress- not what I expected but pretty nonetheless. pity it’s not lilac :)

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 21, 2009, 06:13 AM report to moderator

These pictures are almost too much now. :) And only 19 months or so until we´ll get to see the scenes that have been shot today and yesterday. :|
I´ve seen one picture with Emma as Hermione in a red dress with a Steadicam behind her! I don´t know what I adore more. :-)

Posted by Fonty on April 21, 2009, 06:41 AM report to moderator

And the red dress! Is that from the Weasly (if they´ll use them) wedding??

Posted by Fonty on April 21, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Dsc01855_thumb
Love the red dress, but why isn’t the bag silver? Daniel looks really weird in some of the pictures, but overall they are great shots!
Posted by jessh324 on April 21, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

These pics actually made me teary. They’re too real. And they’re the beginning of the end, we’re really getting pics of the last book’s movie(s). I can’t believe it. I don’t want it to be over!!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on April 21, 2009, 06:58 AM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

VIDEO!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on April 21, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Love the red dress and the handbag! Holy cow I am excited now. They don’t even have to release HBP. Just give me DH. LoL.

Posted by mollywobble on April 21, 2009, 07:38 AM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

That is EXACTLY how I pictured her little handbag!!! Oh this just makes me so excited for it!

Posted by Princess Leia on April 21, 2009, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

Wowie for the vibrant dress. She’s gonna dominate that scene.

Posted by Shane [WBM] on April 21, 2009, 07:49 AM report to moderator

I’m gonna be there this evening and will take photos! :)

Posted by starrose17 on April 21, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator

"How could Rita Skeeter have known...?"[br]"Known what?" said Ron quickly. "You [i]haven't[/i] been mixing up Love Potions, have you?"[br]"Don't be stupid," Hermione snapped...

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014