Live HPA Alliance Meeting Tonight with Evanna Lynch and More

Fans
April 21, 2009, 01:03 PM

Attention members of Dumbledore's Army: The Harry Potter Alliance will be holding a live meeting on Ustream tonight at 8pm ET to celebrate the astonishing success of the recent Accio Book drive. Joining the call will be Winning Head of House, Ravenclaw's own Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter films). No matter the results of the HPA House competition, tonight will be a celebration of the power of the Harry Potter community, as the final results saw over 13,000 books donated to the drive.

Along with Evanna, Paul DeGeorge of Harry and the Potters, Head of the Chapter House, Matt Maggiacomo of the Whomping Willows, Andrew Slack of the HPA, Karen Bernstein Chapter Coordinator are due to take part, along with some surprise guests. There will also be news about upcoming campaigns.

On a related note, be sure to check out this blog written by Andrew Slack featured on The Huffington Post regarding the many considerable efforts of the HPA and their work focusing on both the Harry Potter community and the horrors in Darfur and Rwanda. If you are interested in asking Andrew questions about this, or questions to any of the other members of the call tonight, you must be a member of Ustream to take part in the chat. Registration is free and easy, and you can always listen without joining here. Hope to see you tonight!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Avatar_hp_thumb

Well done to everyone, who participated and donated. Also, good luck to all tonight, hope it goes well. :)
Shame I won’t be able to make it but have fun all who can :D

Twitter2_thumb

Yay, I’m really glad that Accio Books was really succesfull. And I’ll be there this evening!
In fact.. I’m allready there xD

Posted by Niphai on April 21, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Wow! That is awesome news! I will try to join! I hope I don’t fall asleep. :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 21, 2009, 01:31 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i can swing by for a few minutes…i have a class from 8 30 to 9 30 :[

Rupes_maggie_thumb

That’s a lot of books, really great news! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 21, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

Cool! Can’t be there, but have fun everyone who can!

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 21, 2009, 02:46 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Gutted 1am when that happens and I have school tomorrow first day back – Not so good – SO i can’t go… Have a nice time everyone who is there though!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on April 21, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Whoaa, 13,000 books! That’s great! I won’t be able to make it though for the meeting. It’s in the middle of the night here…

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on April 21, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

yay, sounds like so much fun!

Posted by grednforge7 on April 21, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Hopefully I remember to listen!
Go Ravenclaw XD

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 21, 2009, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will try to be available to watch it. Good job on obtaining all these donations, and I must commend and applaud the generosity of those who contributed to the cause.

Posted by Kirk on April 21, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator

Cool. Yay for Evanna! Go Ravenclaw!

Posted by badger666 on April 21, 2009, 10:37 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Too cool. Wish I had been there…

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 22, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Thats is grat news!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 22, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

Cool!

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on April 22, 2009, 02:38 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The Ministry of Magic guarantees that you are not in danger from any Dark wizard. If you are still worried, by all means come and see me outside class hours. If someone is alarming you with fibs about reborn Dark wizards, I would like to hear about it. I