Filming for Deathly Hallows Resumes Again in London Tonight

DH Film
April 21, 2009, 05:50 PM

Location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is continuing tonight in London, England. TLC has crews in the area, and will have continuing coverage of tonight's events later as the evening progresses, stay tuned!

In the meantime, be sure to check out our Image Galleries for many many photos of the Cafe attack as well as the Trio fleeing dressed in their wedding attire, latest additions starting here. We have location video here as well featuring Dan Radcliffe Rupert Grint and Emma Watson filming in their wedding party clothes, hurrying down the streets of London.

In addition, Thanks to our wonderful Order partner Rupert Grint.net, who let us know about their nice high res pics here, as well as video up on YouTube of Rupert at work, here. Finally, Thanks to Popsugar also emailed to let us know about their collection of photos, here
Another busy night ahead, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Show_image

Yay! Thanks for the updates!

Posted by abbyluna on April 21, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Cool pics.. aren’t they supposed to be wearing robes to the wedding? :/

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 21, 2009, 06:00 PM report to moderator
9164450_thumb

I still can’t believe they’re filming the last movie. It makes me sad.

Posted by mariami on April 21, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
9164450_thumb

I still can’t believe they’re filming the last movie. It makes me sad.

Posted by mariami on April 21, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
9164450_thumb

I still can’t believe they’re filming the last movie. It makes me sad.

Posted by mariami on April 21, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

Yay! I love all these filming updates! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 21, 2009, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!! I wish I could go and watch, but I live too far away! :(

Posted by cghambright on April 21, 2009, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

I cant believe how well they are sticking to the books. Oh this is amazing

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on April 21, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I wonder how much of the Durseleys there will be?

Posted by budgie on April 21, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

All this media is just beginning to overwhelm me, I am afraid I must confess. I wish I were present to watch them film in person.

It goes without saying that the fact that they are filming this – the final installment – is surreal beyond comprehension.

Posted by Kirk on April 21, 2009, 06:50 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

That is so cool! I love the pictures. I can’t belive they are filming already. I know it’s still two years off before the series is really over but wow! So much news in the past few days!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 21, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Wow, Popsugar’s photos really show the guys in their dress robes, they look awesome! Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on April 21, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator

So they are flim in Picccadilly arae, so I did a google for web cams ,

never know might catch a glimpse of something

Posted by Mach1982 on April 21, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Must be expensive to film there.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on April 21, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Mj-myleaky_thumb

Is that little pouch Emma is holding the magic bag that contains all the books, clothes, tent, etc.? Wow. I knew it was small, but didn’t imagine it being THAT small.

Great pictures!

Posted by MJedi on April 21, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Ron had already had a big argument with Dean Thomas, who shared their dormitory, about soccer. Ron couldn't see what was exciting about a game with only one ball where no one was allowed to fly. Harry had caught Ron prodding Dean's poster of West Ham socc