(Updated)Camping with Harry and Hermione in Scotland for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
April 20, 2009, 03:42 PM

Hi Ho, a camping we will go, filming camping scenes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that is! Check it out, thanks to Oclumencia,  we can see these new photos featuring Dan Radcliffe as Harry and Emma Watson as Hermione filming on location, complete with a tent, in the Highlands of Scotland for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
UPDATE: Argyll News is reporting this filming took place at Loch Etive in the Highlands of Scotland. Quotage: This weekend saw a highly secretive operation on the shores of Loch Etive. The film crew - along with some of the Harry Potter series’ best known young actors, Daniel Radcliife (Harry) and Emma Watson (Hermione), were at the loch shooting a scene said to capitalise on the unique tidal flows of Loch Etive, with the sea kayakers challenge of the Falls of Lora.

Thanks guys!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_thumb

Awesome!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on April 20, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

i love itt! but i thought it would be covered in snow because harry and hermione are alone only when ron leaves and that’s in the winter.. hmmm oh well:)

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on April 20, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

I’m really glad they made the tent like that; it’s just how I imagined it!

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 20, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

that is so cool! love the behind the scenes pics :]

Owl_watermelon_thumb

So, when I imagined them camping, I pictured Harry and Ron growing facial hair and their hair getting long. Did Harry pack the razor that he got for his birthday? Also, I know that they don’t want the actors to starve, but they both look well-fed and healthy, not like they’ve been scrounging for food.

Man, I got really picky. The atmosphere is about right, however. I’m sure they will do one of those composite shots where they change the background in post-production.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on April 21, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
8b23294eb01675737c1d66ad719c6e95_thumb

The tent is what I pictured from the outside, but call me a naive Californian, but I hadn’t imagined anything treeless!

Posted by Mollywobbles on April 21, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Picture_2_thumb

We might both be naive Californians because I imagined more…trees. Yes, definitely.

Posted by Analise on April 21, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Great shots! I love the tent. This is so exciting, can’t wait for the movie to come out!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on April 21, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator
Rh7_thumb

woohoo! – next camping photos with rupeyg in them!

Posted by bec majec *roar* on April 21, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

The pictures look great. Now if we could just get the movie …… sigh …… guess we’ll have to wait.

Posted by Jersey on April 21, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator

Silver Doe chapter?? So, incredibly, excited!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 21, 2009, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

Yay!! wow

Posted by Frances Anne on April 21, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

This looks really cool. But it make me sorta sad to know that it’s all coming to an end :(

But I’ll always be a HP fan! :)

8b23294eb01675737c1d66ad719c6e95_thumb

Annalise, a friend reminded me that with the trio changing campsites frequently, the director might have wanted to show more differentiation between them to play it up. It does make sense, and it may be woodsier at other sites. The shots of Dan walking through the mist definitely have lots of trunks, at least.

Posted by Mollywobbles on April 21, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

the pics are great!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 21, 2009, 01:55 PM report to moderator

"A little break," said Voldemort, the slit-like nostrils dilating with excitement, "a little pause... That hurt, didn't it, Harry? You don't want me to do that again, do you?"[br]Harry didn't answer. He was going to die like Cedric, those pitiless red eye