(Updated)Camping with Harry and Hermione in Scotland for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
April 20, 2009, 03:42 PM

Hi Ho, a camping we will go, filming camping scenes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that is! Check it out, thanks to Oclumencia,  we can see these new photos featuring Dan Radcliffe as Harry and Emma Watson as Hermione filming on location, complete with a tent, in the Highlands of Scotland for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
UPDATE: Argyll News is reporting this filming took place at Loch Etive in the Highlands of Scotland. Quotage: This weekend saw a highly secretive operation on the shores of Loch Etive. The film crew - along with some of the Harry Potter series’ best known young actors, Daniel Radcliife (Harry) and Emma Watson (Hermione), were at the loch shooting a scene said to capitalise on the unique tidal flows of Loch Etive, with the sea kayakers challenge of the Falls of Lora.

Thanks guys!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Doctor_who_5_thumb

Yay for Scotland! Yay for Deathly Hallows!
Where in Scotland?

Posted by I've got a theory... *ROAR* on April 20, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

Everything in that scene that is in the pictures is JUST how I imagined it!!!! YAY!!!!!! AND Im pretty sure that I have that shirt that Emma is wearing….lol…..cant wait for DH!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on April 20, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
L_s_icon_thumb

So awesome! Nice to see that “Deathly Hallows” is coming along!

Posted by VeganMudblood on April 20, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
4656_1105780456589_1589123784_30248503_5726170_n_thumb

But the question is where are they exactly…because wherever they are I am SO going there….even if I do have to travel forever…..

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on April 20, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

omgomgomg! squee!

Posted by DanielleD on April 20, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Witch_hat_thumb

Ahhh! I can’t believe we’re seeing film images from Deathly Hallows. It seems like yesterday we were waiting on a title for “Book Seven.” My only complaint is that Emma is still blonde- I guess I couldn’t have expected better but I heard something about her dying her hair and got excited.

Posted by *H*ROAR Mudblood Proud on April 20, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

This is an awesome tent!!!! They look very campy! I looks really cool!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 20, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I’ve been waiting for a pic of the tent :]. It looks nice and cozy ;].
I love the location too!
Emma looks cold!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 20, 2009, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

This is so aweomse!! :)

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 20, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

lets try again.. awesome!*

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 20, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

TheWeasleyClan ..ya but in 2 years… perfecttttly perfect

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 20, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

whoaaa! :D friggin’ amazing.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 20, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

greeeeat =D
one thing…in the books the tents where, despite the enchantments, hidden…not on completely open ground, but w/e. great shots !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on April 20, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Freakin A! Awesome. So cool!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 20, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

Emma’s styling is great! loving the plaid top and boots. Dan could use better fitting jeans. Loving the tent!! oooh to know what the inside of the tent looks like…

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on April 20, 2009, 07:01 PM report to moderator

"I don't go looking for trouble," said Harry, nettled. "Trouble usually finds [i]me[/i]."