ABC to Air Harry Potter Movie Saturdays

Movies
April 18, 2009, 08:19 AM

The main ABC Television Network will be broadcasting the first three Harry Potter films on consecutive Saturday nights in High Definition beginning this weekend. Fans can enjoy Sorcerer's Stone tonight starting at 8:00pm ET, followed next week, April 25th with a showing of Chamber of Secrets, followed on May 2nd with a broadcast of Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be then shown on May 16th on the main ABC station. While it is true these films have aired multiple times in the past, they are always great fun to watch again at home. At this point we do not know if there will be any previews of HBP included, perhaps during the broadcasts next month, but again we have no word on this; we will update with more if it changes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Z1i1mui9_thumb

the best movie I ever vei parabens note 100 harry potter and hemione andthe other partiparam the movie …

Posted by ricardo2 on April 20, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Yay! Didn’t get to see SS this weekend, but I will definitley watch CoS!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 20, 2009, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

Awesome! I love it when they show the movies on TV!

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 20, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

yeah somehow it’s really cool to know that hundreds or thousands of other potter fans are watching the exact same thing as you are :D

Posted by kenmarekestrels93 {{ROAR}} on April 21, 2009, 12:17 AM report to moderator

I hope they put in all the deleateted parts so we can see all the hard work they did to get the movie’s out

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 21, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

I love watching these if only because we get to watch them with the deleted scenes included. Its only a bonus when we see previews.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on April 22, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Cool!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 29, 2009, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

I saw the first 3, but I had no idea that GoF was on May 16th

Posted by DanielleD on May 21, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator

"Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions -- for full details see my published works."