ABC to Air Harry Potter Movie Saturdays

Movies
April 18, 2009, 08:19 AM

The main ABC Television Network will be broadcasting the first three Harry Potter films on consecutive Saturday nights in High Definition beginning this weekend. Fans can enjoy Sorcerer's Stone tonight starting at 8:00pm ET, followed next week, April 25th with a showing of Chamber of Secrets, followed on May 2nd with a broadcast of Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be then shown on May 16th on the main ABC station. While it is true these films have aired multiple times in the past, they are always great fun to watch again at home. At this point we do not know if there will be any previews of HBP included, perhaps during the broadcasts next month, but again we have no word on this; we will update with more if it changes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

you can bet I’ll be watching it! even though it’s sitting in my dvd cabinet =p

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on April 18, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

Yay!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 18, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Johnb_thumb

I would watch them, but since I have them on dvd, I think I wont lol

Posted by JohnB on April 18, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator

So glad they are going to be on. More of an excuse to watch!

Posted by annheim, OoM4 on April 18, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will certainly have to watch this!

Posted by Kirk on April 18, 2009, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Arrrrrwwww man you’re sooo lucky to be living in America. This would be awesome :D

Img_3521_thumb

what’s Harry Potter, haha

Posted by McGiggles92 on April 18, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Tale_of_three_bros

Good work ABC.

Posted by Marauder (OM1C) on April 18, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

hooray! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 18, 2009, 01:05 PM report to moderator
Clanmacq2_thumb

Hoping it’s the versions with the extra scenes… I love those and want them on DVD so badly!

Posted by Lizbit on April 18, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

great news!

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 18, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

Yeah!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 18, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

I use to have Harry Potter Movie Marathons in my basement. We start watching them at 7 pm and contines intil the morning… It’s awesome

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on April 18, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Emily2533_thumb

I might check them out tonight!

Posted by Emily25 on April 18, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

Cool! I love watching them on ABC or ABC Family even though I have 2-5 on DVD.

Posted by Rsheppard on April 18, 2009, 03:46 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Without so much as a backward glance at his cabin, Hagrid was trudging off up the grounds with Madam Maxime...[br]"He fancies her!" said Ron incredulously. "Well, if they end up having children, they'll be setting a world record -- bet any baby of theirs