PotterCast 192: Honk for Harry

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
April 17, 2009, 10:16 AM

Late last night, we got our first look at the latest trailer for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  For the 192nd episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, the PotterCasters got together before a live audience over UStream to cover the moments prior its release, as well as give their immediate reaction to the trailer's premiere.  Sue, John, and Frak are joined by two of our 'fake' Melissa's for this episode: Shoshana and Melissa.  Sue's News starts of the show with the latest on Bloomsbury re-releasing the two Harry Potter Companion Books, the PotterCast tour, Deathly Hallows film news, and the new release date for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.  Next, the PotterCasters dive into discussion of the new trailer with their personal thoughts on the new film preview.  We then take some calls and questions from the live UStream audience who give their feedback and reviews.  Join in with the PotterCasters now for this special look at the newest Half-Blood Prince trailer today.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Honk for Harry"
RT: 73:51

Producer: Stede Bonnett
Editor: Michael Beckett

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (34MB).

Direct download low-bandwidth (9MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Neat!

Posted by budgie on April 17, 2009, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Hbp_promo_officialposter_01_thumb

ive been on holiday for the last 3 days with no internet connection so, “Thank You, Pottercast!” for getting me back on track with my daily hp news update! just have to finish listening to 191 first…

Posted by StefanM94[WBM!] on April 17, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

191 first then this for me too. :D But it’s awesome to have 2 consecutive episodes! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 17, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Hbp_promo_officialposter_01_thumb

Definitely, im a complete Pottercast addict! :D

Posted by StefanM94[WBM!] on April 17, 2009, 10:34 AM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

I am gonna listen later today. I was there live last night but I missed some stuff when i was searching for a working link to the trailer. I am so glad they did a quick turn around with this one. Cool!

Posted by phantomdave79 on April 17, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Avatar_nerd_thumb

I was there, but I can’t wait to listen again! XD

Posted by Imperiused! on April 17, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Sweet! I’m going to listen right away! Wiiiee!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on April 17, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

i was also in chat lastnight but love to hear it all again did not get until 4 am my time what a fab show it was. TNHD rock

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on April 17, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
9228_517801885858_214702045_31193045_6690318_n_thumb

Was there, but I had to keep sharing earbuds and explaining everything to two little boys. Can’t wait to listen again and see what I missed.

Posted by Allie9688 on April 17, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

The show was awesome

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 17, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

I was so live in this one, I can’t wait to hear myself! I’m the second caller :)

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on April 17, 2009, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

you guys really posted this quickly!

Posted by grednforge7 on April 17, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I was there and a I missed things, so I am going to listen to it again

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 17, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

Yay, you guys are turning the Pottercasts out so fast lately! MUCH appreciated! :)

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on April 17, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

this was my first show on u stream! It was cool, and because of pottercast playing the trailer over and over, I saw it 36 times
Squee!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on April 17, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator

The Creevey brothers had managed to get hold of a stack of [i]Support Cedric Diggory![/i] badges and were trying to bewitch them to make them say [i]Support Harry Potter![/i] instead. So far, however, all they had managed to do was get the badges stuck on