Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Amazing!!!!!!!

Posted by aimeelani on April 16, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
38169_676962834274_38307955_37739912_3182281_n_thumb

That HD version is absolutely stunning. FINALLY Dumbledore looks like a freaking powerful wizard…as he should!

Posted by jfrancis04 on April 16, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Believe-in-magic1_thumb

That was brilliant! Hi-def woot woot Anyways I think HBP seems to really be done well and I couldnt be happied. This movie cant come out fast enough! I’m off to watch the trailer again :-)

Posted by Miss_Mimz on April 16, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Lust_thumb

Absolutely brilliant! This is one of the best trailers.

Posted by punkedup88 on April 16, 2009, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

………………I’m speechless……………..I think I might cry (because of happiness =) )

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on April 16, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator
Squee_thumb

It can’t be July soon enough. Oh Em Gee.

Posted by Kismatt on April 16, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator
1_760677928l_thumb

wow! that was amazing! The inferis look like gollums! I think it’ going to be the best film of the series! it’s worth the wait!

Posted by aubrey015 on April 16, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Halla_resize_thumb

wow……..this just made me mad…….BC I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gahhhhh could it take any longer!

Posted by hallaholla on April 16, 2009, 11:03 PM report to moderator

OMG! That was AMAZING!! I have watched it about 10 times! And that part with Katie Bell gives me goosebumps!!! I wish the movie was coming out tomorrow!!! SQUEEEE!!!

Posted by molly7 on April 16, 2009, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

OMFG holy crap that is that is uh!!! so AMAZING i was so happy about this i put it on facebook :) the INFERI WOW freaky and Draco talking! and Why is hermoine hitting ron?!?!?!? holy crap and why is harry flying by himself back to the quidditch pitch?

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on April 16, 2009, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

What can I say but…whoa.
That gave me chills. My jaw was on the floor…
I want to see this movie NOW!!!!

OMG, the inferi!! And Katie Bell!! And Hermione smacking Ron with the book!!! LOL. That was priceless.

And Ginny was just like “Take my hand”.
And Snape: “It’s over.”

OMG… wow.

Posted by Hermione Weasley on April 16, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Img_0052__risoluzione_del_desktop_

did it say july 17 i thought it was the 15th?

Posted by ROAR! lilyjames on April 16, 2009, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor-cat-is-not-amused_thumb

GAHH THIS LOOKS BETTER THAN EVER!!! Can you believe we were supposed to have seen this film already? But now the tension and excitement building up to July is getting better and better!! clapping & smiling happily

Posted by stuckinanhpmoment on April 16, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Rupert_thumb

This is amazing!! Hurry up July!!

Posted by Chromate {ROAR} on April 16, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator