Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

POTTA-MAZIN!!! Melissa #1 said my name :]. “LiveLaughLoveHP says how will the burrow scene tie into the movie” AHH! That was super cool :]. My name on PC!!! Wow… imagine if i was actually ON the show. COOLICIOUS TRAILERS

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 16, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

BEST ONE YET!!!!

Posted by Luna Ravenclaw on April 16, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 16, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator

wow

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 16, 2009, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

oops :[ sorry. my computer’s been slow. still on ustream.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on April 16, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator

Wow!! Katie Bell being tortured is awful! I mean they did a really, really good job of conveying that she is being tortured. I may have to close my eyes for that part. The Inferi look like bunch of Gollums crawling out of the lake. My heart was hurting at the end with the Burrow on fire and Snape and the Millenium Bridge… Going to go watch again…

Posted by PensievePam on April 16, 2009, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Iconator_de5ee9375a0402eaeb6032b64f46451c_thumb

Ahhhh I can’t wait that was so amazing.

Posted by thursrain on April 16, 2009, 10:14 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

YESS!!!!!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on April 16, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator
3239462_thumb

OMFG. I think I ran out of air 5 minutes ago but I DON’T CARE!! :D this is the. best thing that’s happened this week. frickin fantastic.

Posted by cherrybomb *ROAR* on April 16, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator

ohhh that gives me chills! it looks so good! now i’m incredibly impatient…

Posted by magicpaintbrush on April 16, 2009, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Hagid_potterpuff_thumb

this movie is gonna be freaking awesome and it will also hit your guts harder then one hagrid’s rock cakes! so friggen awesome!!!!!

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 ~Prongs~ ( J.O.R.) on April 16, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

SQUEE!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 16, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

AMAZING.
I have Goosebumps.
Pure Awesome.

Posted by Sara Weasley on April 16, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

Omg so sexy!!! :D I absolutely love the new banners too!

Posted by Sarabi on April 16, 2009, 10:21 PM report to moderator

"No, don' go! I've -- I've never met another one before!"[br]"Anuzzer [i]what,[/i] precisely?" said Madame Maxime, her tone icy...[br]"Another half-giant, o' course!" said Hagrid.[br]"'Ow dare you!" shrieked Madame Maxime.