Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

9348128_thumb

OMFG THAT’S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A MOVIE!!! CAN’T WAIT! <3

Posted by xoxwhoaxox on April 16, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

Wonderful! Want to see much more@!!

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on April 16, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on April 16, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_03_thumb

Freakin awesome, the curse scene is sooo creepy.

Posted by Gryffindorprincess09 on April 16, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on April 16, 2009, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuffpottermore_thumb

Mine won’t play =(

Posted by Sorceress25 on April 16, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator

Way cool.

Posted by zoltan42 on April 16, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

This was the best triler by far! Loved it! I have to admit, I was VERY worried about this movie, but now I’m not at all!
Kaitie & the inferi looked scaryyy!
And wow, wow, wow, Snape and Harry scenes are sooo good!
Draco was so good too!
Loved Mr. W’s quote “Dark times . . .”
Awesome, awesome, trailer overall.
I loved the cave scenes; Dumbledore was impressive!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 16, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator
  • faints *
Posted by Sophie on April 16, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

Wonderful! trailer

Posted by Ariel on April 16, 2009, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

it’s so good! I can’t wait until it comes out! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 16, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
9228_517801885858_214702045_31193045_6690318_n_thumb

Best trailer. It’s amazing.

Posted by Allie9688 on April 16, 2009, 09:45 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

MuggleNet is reporting this is the last one, so this may be all we see until the film now. 3 months!! :D

Posted by PaintTheSky on April 16, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Wgwg2_thumb
2064 Points

That was amazing!!!! Best one so far if you ask me!!! I can’t wait! :D

Posted by hp29 [ROAR!] on April 16, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator

LOVE IT! I find it awesome that they kept some of the little stuff, like the bridge and Luna’s lion hat (Evanna might have had influence on that one :D ). I also love the added bit when Hermione was hitting Ron with that book. That was hilarious! I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Helena2011 on April 16, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I cared about you too much," said Dumbledore simply. "I cared more for your happiness than your knowing the truth, more for your peace of mind than my plan, more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed. In other words, I acted