Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahah!!! ah. ha. ha. ha okay wow i think this is unhealthy…but omg man it was so amazing. i was actually pretty determined not to watch it, but honestly when i log onto leaky, it was all over. i couldnt get any of the links to load but msn has it and i watched it four times before i finally breathed, and then i raced upstairs and grabbed my sister and mad her watch it

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on April 17, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

I loved,loved,loved that trailer. You know, I’ve seen a lot of people complainover the fact that you hear a voice (Either Mr. Weasley or Lupin) say “Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission” because, in the book, Harry is always trying to convince everyone of that, but no one believes him and here it seems that they’re telling HIM that Draco is working for Voldemort. I’m not quite so sure though, does anyone else here a hint of disbelief in the voice? It’s almost as if Harry has just tried to convince him and he’s repeating it back in an almost sarcastic tone. Or maybe I’m just crazy. lol Anyways, did I mention that I loved the trailer… and that Katie scene… wow… I’m a fan of creepy horror movies and I totally got chills watching that.

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on April 17, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

WOW! That’s awesome – all the scenes we wondered about – Death Eater in Hogwarts, and the inferi and Katie Bell and Draco trembling to kill Dumbledore – it’s all there. This film is going to be so amazing!

Posted by Agrippa1 on April 17, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

I couldn’t get my quicktimeversion to run!

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on April 17, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator

OMG OMG OMG!!!! So amazing!!!!!!!! SqueeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE!

Posted by Lisee_Lu on April 17, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Bl_de_gesichter_4_thumb

Um… You posted the wrong links for Windows High Definition. They’re the same as the Quicktime links. Mugglenet has the correct ones. I just thoght I should point this out.

Posted by Martok on April 18, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Whoa. All I can say is whoa. This looks amazing!!! OMG!!!

OMFG. That was amazing. Everything about it is Amazing. The Katie Bell scene looks so scary! Please, July, come sooner!

Posted by Knives in the Moloko on April 18, 2009, 04:26 AM report to moderator

Omigod, that was bloody brilliant!!! I can’t not wait for this movie, hopefully it’s as good as the trailer makes it out to be. crosses fingers and waits for july.

Posted by Beatrice Alice Potter {WBM} on April 18, 2009, 05:59 AM report to moderator

Omigod, that was bloody brilliant!!! I cannot wait for this movie, hopefully it’s as good as the trailer makes it out to be. *crosses fingers and waits for july.

Posted by Beatrice Alice Potter {WBM} on April 18, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator

Omigod, that was bloody brilliant!!! I cannot wait for this movie, hopefully it’s as good as the trailer makes it out to be. crosses fingers and waits for july.

grr, and i messed up when i tried to repost this b/c i messed up the first time (and the second).

Posted by Beatrice Alice Potter {WBM} on April 18, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Dd_thumb

“Divine magic”, haha, I like it!
Does Dumbledore say “you have no choice”? But the opposite ist the books’ message. You always have a choice. What’s that supposed to mean?
I love the fire in the cave, though. It looks exactly like the book cover, I think. Coincidence?
As for Harry and Ginny, I’d rather Harry to take the first step, because their kiss looks much too similar to Cho’s. Ginny is funnier and more energetic, and Harry feels different for her than for Cho. They should really have kept the kiss as it was originally. But oh well… Let’s watch the movie before complaining too much. looking forward

Posted by Flonk on April 18, 2009, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

THAT WAS AMAZING! Words can’t even describe how wonderful this trailer was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 18, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! AMAZING !!!!! EPICCCCCC !!!!! FREAKING AWESOME !!!!!!! LOOOL Hermione hitting Ron with book !!!!! And i was finally able to see the inferis oh and Katie Bell creepyyy!!!! LOVED IT !!!!!

Posted by Hedwig17 on April 18, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Ah! How come I didn’t see this until now! It’s awsome! I had shivers running up my back! My favorite scenes were the Katie Bell one (reeeeeealy creepy) and the Inferi. They really freaked me out! I want July!

Posted by Dances with Dobby on April 18, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator

"Tiny little bloke, my dad was. By the time I was six I could lift him up an' put him on top o' the dresser if he annoyed me. Used ter make him laugh..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014