Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

I swear i got chills down my back when i saw the katie bell scene.. and draco when he say’s “i have to do this” and he looks like he’s been crying.. I can’t wait for july 15th now.. HURRY UP!!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on April 17, 2009, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

God it was soooo good…I think the male voice screaming “Ginny” was either Ron or Mr. Weasley. I loved this trailer, it made me really hyped up for the film. Squeeeee! Maybe Warners don’t suck after all…:)

Posted by kayzz on April 17, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Wwhprocky_thumb

AWESOME!!!

Posted by cryospear on April 17, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOSEBUMPS AND HEART PALPERTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

8~D x

Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

oooh my gooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! it’s amazing!!!!!!!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on April 17, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Don_t_speak_thumb

Holy Crud It looks FREAKING FANTASTIC! I can’t wait! The Katie Bell necklace incident looks as eerie as I thought it would.. I mean excuse my language.. byt OMFG it looks wow.. I CAN’T wait!

Posted by srt2gryffndr on April 17, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_thumb

Wow Awesome leaves no more words.

Posted by Athenamalfoy on April 17, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Evanna2_thumb

WHOAAA THAT WAS AMAZING!!! yesterday on Ustream i almost fainted!!!!
cant wait this has got to be an awesome movie!!!

Posted by tonksgirl *ROAR* on April 17, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

Freakin AWESOME!!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on April 17, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator

I’m having chills in my bottom.
i’m excited……… very VeRRY VERY excited.

Posted by Bunty on April 17, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Hbp_promo_poster_007_thumb

when the death eaters fly and attack at diagon alley ive just realised they are attacking olivanders they come out with wand boxes duh!!!!!

Posted by elderwandruler on April 17, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Mecut_thumb

That trailer is amazing. Bloody amazing. I am so excited.

Posted by MysteryLights on April 17, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I really think that is Ron at the quidditch pitch because it looks like he is wearing those football pads that they have added to the uniform. I don’t think Harry wears those. It could be during a practice or tryouts.

I also think it is Lupin’s voice saying ‘Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission’. I think it is Arthur Weasley saying ‘Times like these, dark times, they can bring people together, they can tear them apart.’ I also think it is Arthur screaming Ginny’s name when she jumps through the fire because you can see him standing behind her.

The order knows about the cabinet in the shop but not about the one in Hogwarts. They know that Draco is up to something but they do not know what.

Posted by decarus on April 17, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
300px-kiss_thumb

woah. best trailer yet, in my opinion.
harry and ginny squeal too cute!
I can’t wait OMG!

Posted by PhoenixFlamesBurning on April 17, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator

The scene with Dumbledore and the banner strikes me as odd. Is it product placement?

Posted by Goury on April 17, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator

"I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules... Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014