Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cow3_thumb

I thought sum ppl would like to know that my fav part of that trailer was the part where dumbledore is at the train station, and on a billboard/advertisment behind him it says DIVINE MAGIC. its an advert for perfume but i thought it was pretty funny considering who’s stood in front of it!!

Posted by vote4ravenclaw on April 17, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Characterhermione_thumb

omg i cant wate for it to come out now

Posted by andrew2 on April 17, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Characterhermione_thumb

omg i cant wait for it to come out now

Posted by andrew2 on April 17, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
2zpr1ao_thumb

OMG that trailer was amazing! I still can’t believe it’s going to be PG, though, with all that violence in it…. the sectusempra scene was even in there…. oooohh i’m sooo excited!!!

Posted by Dobbyrox [WBM] on April 17, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Why does Lupin know that Draco was given a mission by Voldemort?

I’m going to be late for work from watching this trailer over and over…

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on April 17, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

Wow… The best trailer I’ve seen ever!!! -

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on April 17, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

AWESOME!! I love it!

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on April 17, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator
N1081704126_19359_1414_thumb

I am getting more and more excited!!!! UGH!!

Posted by Runwild101 (Robby) on April 17, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Hbp_promo_officialposter_01_thumb

That was THE single most amazing trailer i have ever witnessed in my entire life! Miles better than any other HP trailer ive seen!!! Roll On July!!!

Posted by StefanM94[WBM!] on April 17, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator

I love the new character posters… they all look awesome, especially the ron/ginny one!

I think I need to watch the trailer a few more times…..

Posted by JS297206 on April 17, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator

Yeah, great trailer, but they definitely got inside Gollum’s cave. With a lot of Gollum spawns :)

Posted by darkveela on April 17, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Thanks Leaky I couldn’t get the trailer to run until I downloaded it from the Gallery! It is a trailer to really whet the appetite, the extra footage of the inferi is really creepy, all the cave stuff looked exciting, oh I really can’t wait, roll on July.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on April 17, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Best Trailer Yet

What I love about the trailers is that every time I see a new one. I get that much more excited about seeing the movie.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on April 17, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

Many ight
have noticed, but Dumbledore stod infront of a poster that said “Magic for your man, divine magic”… That was bth funny and beautiful

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on April 17, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator
L_14a5217ad3d6474c94123a84eb762af8_thumb

Now with all of the publicity that is going to start. I am so excited and the wait does not seem so bad.

Posted by lilhpchick20 on April 17, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator

"I want you in bed, now. All of you," she added, looking around at Fred, George, Ron, and Hermione.[br]"You can't boss us --" Fred began.[br]"Watch me," snarled Mrs. Weasley.