Now Online: The Full Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
April 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Behold: the full length trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is now online!
Enjoy in glorious Quicktime High Definition: here (med), here (super large) and here (small). It is also available here in our galleries. Update: Yahoo has also released new character banners here!
Direct links as follows:

Medium
Small

FLASH
Large
Small

IPOD

This full length trailer for the sixth Harry Potter film is a dramatic serious trailer, full of new music, stunning new footage, most notably Snape whispering "It's Over."New are dramatic scenes in the cave, new dialogue from Dumbledore on how he can not destroy it by himself, and Lupin speaks about a mission given to Draco Malfoy. There are new shots of Ginny reaching out to Harry saying "take my hand," and then, they hold hands. Also new are shots of the Quidditch stadium, a close up of the Dark Mark, Hermione smacking Ron on the shoulder with her book in the Great Hall, stunned students standing at the bottom of the tower, Draco, Harry and Sectumsempra fight in the bathroom, a cursed Katie Bell hanging in the snowy air, much to the horror of the Trio, new shots of the creeping crawling Inferi, Draco wavering on the Tower saying "I have to do this," new footage of the Death Eater attack on the Bridge in London and much much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

I THINK I MAY HAVE JUST DIED.

Posted by choirgeek on April 16, 2009, 09:32 PM report to moderator

The trailer is made of awesome.

Posted by lauracsm on April 16, 2009, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

Trailer looks ………….. interesting. Though I don’t seem to remember reading anything about the Burrow burning down. They seem to have taken a great deal of liberty with the book.

Posted by Jersey on April 16, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
The_thumb

MINE WONT LOAD

Posted by wrockfangirl *ROAR!* on April 16, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
5372_224657370337_510970337_7616810_5737149_n_thumb

ACK, I hit Enter before I was finished :(

Anyway, that was pretty amazing…Harry and Ginny were just so cute that it kind of made me tear up :‘) And I don’t know if I’ll be able to sit through watching Katie Bell when she is cursed. Those two seconds were hard enough :/

GAH, I can’t even put this all into words properly!

Posted by choirgeek on April 16, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Thestral_thumb

Excellent! 8D

Posted by zeitgeber on April 16, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

so frickin’ awesome!!!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 16, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator

Best trailer I have seen ever! EVER!
The music, the scenes, the actors – everything!
I am so beyond excited to see this movie now, I can’t wait!

Posted by Bella Longbottom on April 16, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Take_my_hand_thumb

Awesome!!!

Posted by PhoenixSong {{{ROAR}}} on April 16, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
C36--only-one-he-ever-feared_thumb

I REFUSE TO WATCH ANYMORE TRAiLERS!!!

Posted by LargeBlondDeathEater on April 16, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator

OH MY GOD!!!! JULY CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH!

Posted by Reader511 on April 16, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator

awesome trailer! I love the new scenes! The katie bell scene looked great… everything looked great!

Posted by JS297206 on April 16, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
200px-hermione_s_patronus_thumb

WOW WOW WOW CANT WAIT!!!!

Posted by mobellatrixROAR on April 16, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

OMG! THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on April 16, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
The_thumb

AMAZING

Posted by wrockfangirl *ROAR!* on April 16, 2009, 09:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Before the dragon knew what he had done, or where he had disappeared to, he was speeding toward the ground as fast as he could go, toward the eggs now unprotected by her clawed front legs -- he had taken his hands off his Firebolt -- he had seized the gol