New Half-Blood Prince Trailer to Show in Theaters before Ghosts of Girlfriends Past May 1st

HBP Film
April 15, 2009, 09:45 PM

USA Today has a preview of the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released tomorrow night at 9:00 pm (Eastern). The paper reports this trailer will also be showing in movie theaters on May 1st before Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Director David Yates is quoted as saying:

"Once you're hooked into these stories, it's really difficult to let go," director David Yates says. "The audience has grown up with these characters. I think that gives them a very special relationship. I can't think of any other movie franchise that has had that. They started out at 10 or 11, and now they're 18 and 19."

You can also see the new photos now here in our galleries, including a cursed Katie Bell hovering in the air, due to the necklace, Dumbledore waiting in the train station (note the sign behind him) another of Severus Snape by a burning Hagrid's Hut, Fenrir Greyback the Werewolf, grabbing a victim, a closeup of the Dark Mark over Hogwarts, and a dramatic shot of a crazed Bellatrix casting a spell in the Great Hall.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

1_thumb

thats an odd movie to put a hp trailer on. very odd. i’m not liking that

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on April 16, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I saw the photo of Harry and Slughorn in the top right of the newspaper and I just had to buy it! I was so excited when I saw the new photos. The Katie photo is terrifying. I can’t wait for this movie.

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 16, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

amazing! the wait the killing me!

Posted by DanielleD on April 16, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

Can’t wait! I am gettng so excited for this movie!

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on April 16, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Voila_thumb

excited

Posted by maera-kyrie on April 17, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator

"What're you doing here, Sirius?" [Harry] said.[br]"Fulfilling my duty as godfather," said Sirius, gnawing on the chicken bone in a very doglike way. "Don't worry about it, I'm pretending to be a lovable stray."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014