Live PotterCast Tomorrow Night, Trailer Talk and More

PotterCast
April 15, 2009, 08:24 PM

Tomorrow is set to be a big day with the release of the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As such PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be broadcasting a live show tomorrow night here on our Ustream channel starting at 8:30pm (Eastern). Please join us for talk on all things Potter, then stay tuned and share your thoughts as the new HBP trailer will be released tomorrow during the program at 9:00pm. There is sure to be plenty to discuss and all are invited to listen, but you will need to register (free) if you wish to enter the chat. Hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Little_luna_thumb

SQUEE!!!

Posted by ashes2phoenix on April 16, 2009, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

I’ll try to be there! Hopefully my dad doesn’t want me to do anything after soccer practice. . . .

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 16, 2009, 12:41 AM report to moderator

Be there or be a Prat.

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 16, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Hmm… this is really too late, that means it will start half past 2 in the morning here, and I have to be in class at 8.30.. Shooot, I didn’t want to miss this one =.=

Posted by Niphai on April 16, 2009, 02:46 AM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Gah! The timing!

Once again I shall have to miss it…Why?!

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on April 16, 2009, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

whoo am there now wating lol

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on April 16, 2009, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

can’t wait to hear it.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 16, 2009, 05:00 AM report to moderator
Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

BOOOO!!!! I’m, as ever, going to be asleep when you do this!!!! Can’t you do the PotterCast when people in the Europe can take part?

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 16, 2009, 05:03 AM report to moderator

I’ll definitely be online, sounds like fun!! Well, as long as I can work out the time difference anyway, no idea what time it will be on in Australia. But I’ll try!!

Posted by Bella ~ROAR~ on April 16, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

gonna miss it guys. sorry!!!

108_thumb

I will be a bit late but I should be able to be there.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 16, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will try to listen to it! Nothing like Pottercast and a new trailer to start a good weekend!

Posted by Kirk on April 16, 2009, 08:35 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

yay! i haven’t been able to make it for the past 3…but i am pretty sure i can make it tonight! i can’t wait!!!

Images_thumb

I’m taking an exam from 7-9 CST so ill just watch the trailer by myself later.

Posted by on April 16, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator

Posted by on April 16, 2009, 10:50 AM report to moderator

"The gold ones are Galleons," he explained. "Seventeen silver Sickles to a Galleon and twenty-nine Knuts to a Sickle, it's easy enough."