New Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Due Thursday

HBP Film
April 13, 2009, 05:29 PM

Good news everyone, WB has just announced a brand new trailer for
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due this week, specifically Thursday, April 16th.
Update: Thanks to WB, who let us know we will be getting the
 links to the trailer at 9:00pm here on the East coast, around 6:00pm on the West coast.
Mark your calendars, set your alarms, and be ready to hit that refresh button ;)
Thanks much Alan.

Reminder of the WB description of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:
Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn't counted on Romilda Vane's chocolates! And then there's Hermione, simmering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

LoL, if we still this way, we willhave watched the whole movie, because there are 3984890213094280930489234 trailers!!

But those I have seen are great.

By the way, I’m new in this webpage =P

Posted by JuanUSB on April 13, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!!

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on April 13, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

OMG another trailer!! Such a cruel kindness!! I’m not complaining though!

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on April 13, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator

Thanks for the heads up Sue great job

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 13, 2009, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Emma-vs-01_copy_thumb

YES YES YES

Posted by Leo_Lovegood on April 13, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

tsk, tsk its good that we’re having new trailers but basically we the fans want the whole MOVIE we’ve had like a thousand of the HBP trailers already.. we want the whole thing!!!
…But anywayz i can’t wait to see it!! :)

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on April 13, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I am a little like eh, at this point so many trailers since August, what’s the point? I guess if they release a new trailer every month then they keep it fresh in peoples minds who are fanatics? I don’t know, I don’t care I just want it to be summer already.

Posted by carebie on April 13, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

sorry correction, keep it fresh in the minds of people who aren’t fanatics, I repeat, are NOT fanatics, cause face it we fans can’t wait and we know its coming, there are people out there who need to be reminded of it.

Posted by carebie on April 13, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

ahhhhhhh can’t wait!!! although once i watch the trailers, i’m like lalala don’t show me anymore i just want to see the movie already :]]

New trailer… again? O___O

Posted by Mairéad on April 13, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator

I forgot.. I’ll go to granny’s on Thursday, and I’ll come back on Sunday evening… I have to wait to see it… _’’ Unless, of course, if I can somehow take our computer with me. :p

Posted by Mairéad on April 13, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yay a new trailer! so exciting! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on April 13, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Just_me_thumb

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! The previous trailers hve been so good…I can’t wait to see this one!

Posted by chuckaw on April 13, 2009, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Kon_thumb

I get slightly annoyed every time I watch the trailer now. It reminds me how long I still have to wait to watch the actual movie… T^T

Posted by cLUrun on April 14, 2009, 01:53 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I hope to see more Ron and Hermione conversations! I hope they include more and not just the same as the old ones were they just added a bit but everything is just the same! I can’t wait!

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 14, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator

On the third landing, a door stood ajar. Harry just caught sight of a pair of bright brown eyes staring at him before it closed with a snap.[br]"Ginny," said Ron. "You don't know how weird it is for her to be this shy. She never shuts up normally --"