New Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Due Thursday

HBP Film
April 13, 2009, 05:29 PM

Good news everyone, WB has just announced a brand new trailer for
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due this week, specifically Thursday, April 16th.
Update: Thanks to WB, who let us know we will be getting the
 links to the trailer at 9:00pm here on the East coast, around 6:00pm on the West coast.
Mark your calendars, set your alarms, and be ready to hit that refresh button ;)
Thanks much Alan.

Reminder of the WB description of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:
Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn't counted on Romilda Vane's chocolates! And then there's Hermione, simmering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron_and_hermione2_thumb

yah a new trailer. so happy. squeeee

Posted by sunshine123ROAR on April 13, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I kinda like the surprise of getting a new trailer. Knowing it’s coming might kill the thrill. Now we’re all going to have expectations. I hope it doesn’t disappoint.

Posted by eiVega on April 13, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally something

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on April 13, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oh no way. I’m going on a class trip to DC on Thursday-Monday! NOOOOO! I am on the verge of tears right now – I’m that mad/sad/frustrated.

Posted by Christine on April 13, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Iconator_04e9497c4d2be426fe2888b16a16f53d_thumb

yay, i can’t wait!

Posted by RaWr...WeReWoLf on April 13, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I’m thinking this will be the trailer that plays during Terminator 4. So hopefully it’ll be as dark (if not darker) than the one that played during Watchmen!

I want some Sectumsempra, more Snape, and more Inferi shots. Please. Some more cave shots in general would be nice.

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on April 13, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Charlie_thumb

Yay!!!!!!!

Posted by fraggle312 {WBM} on April 13, 2009, 06:27 PM report to moderator

Wow! Yet another trailer. Think they’re trying to make up for something?

Posted by badger666 on April 13, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I am so jealous of all of you :( I wish I was going to be here on Thursday. *cries

Posted by Christine on April 13, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I can’t wait!!! This is very exciting news…but they’re releasing alot of trailers. Hopefully they’re not putting too much of the movie in them because I kind of want to be surprised when I see it in July!

Posted by cghambright on April 13, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0140_thumb

Hey, what if it’s the cleaned out japanese trailer? Sure, if they’re bothering to publicize it and broadcast it via sattelite then it’s probably a new one, but there has been a ton of trailers out for it already. Also, WB has done stupid things before.

(and to think we were starving for ANY news or photos last year…)

Posted by L. P. Dantas on April 13, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Goficons-mmarauder-14_thumb

Right on my b’day…thanks for the great gift WB!!!!!

Posted by Remus_Rocks on April 13, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator

OMG I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Posted by on April 13, 2009, 06:53 PM report to moderator

While I have to admit that I’m slighty sick of trailers….YAY! can’t wait. because even though we’ve had like 4, if it is the main trailer…then it’s just super duper exciting! :)

Posted by BShrib on April 13, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

SQUEE!

Posted by Pottercastfan ∞∆ROAR!∆∞ on April 13, 2009, 06:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

They had Potions that afternoon, which was an unqualified disaster. Try as Harry might, he couldn't get his Confusing Concoction to thicken, and Snape, standing watch with an air of vindictive pleasure, scribbled something that looked suspiciously like a