New Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Due Thursday

HBP Film
April 13, 2009, 05:29 PM

Good news everyone, WB has just announced a brand new trailer for
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due this week, specifically Thursday, April 16th.
Update: Thanks to WB, who let us know we will be getting the
 links to the trailer at 9:00pm here on the East coast, around 6:00pm on the West coast.
Mark your calendars, set your alarms, and be ready to hit that refresh button ;)
Thanks much Alan.

Reminder of the WB description of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:
Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn't counted on Romilda Vane's chocolates! And then there's Hermione, simmering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Copy_of_hg_thumb

Yay!

Posted by Edza on April 14, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

thats great but…has there even been one movie where they haven’t said “hogwarts isn’t safe anymore!!!” lol can’t wait.

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on April 14, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Harry_animation_65x65_thumb

Omg! Omg! Brilliant, I can’t wait to see it. It’s so clear that WB wants to make up for the delay, but I don’t mind xD.

Posted by Radish on April 14, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 14, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

Can’t wait!!!

Posted by DanielleD on April 14, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

@ littlefawkes

hope so tooo!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on April 14, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

I have to wait until Thursday to see it? Waiting is just so hard to do! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on April 14, 2009, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

i cant wait!!!!!!!

Posted by iheartrw on April 14, 2009, 08:48 PM report to moderator

OMG I am so excited to see this movie in it’s entirety!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeee!

Posted by Lisee_Lu on April 14, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator

Oh boy, I hope it’s an ALL Ron trailer, with a touch of Ron/Lavender and a touch of Ron/Hermione!!!

Ok, don’t flame me and tell me that it won’t be, I know this, just j/k…

Although, I wish I could get my own personal Ron trailer….

Posted by AJWC1 on April 14, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
065_thumb

Just my luck, I’ll be at work without internet access. Unless my work partner will bring his mobile connection and I bring my laptop.Hum guess I’ll have to talk to him.

Posted by potterversefan on April 15, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

Its great that they’re releasing a new trailer but won’t that mean that in a few months when the film comes out we will have seen all the best bits in the trailers?

Posted by Sam on April 15, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator

I’m so excited for this. I can’t wait!

Posted by on April 15, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Menkit_thumb

This sounds exciting :) I hope it’s got some new footage in it instead of what we’ve already seen….

Posted by Sarabi on April 15, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator

woohoo!

Posted by kenmarekestrels93 {{ROAR}} on April 15, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"There's still the fact that Dumbledore trusts Snape, and I know Dumbledore trusts where a lot of other people wouldn't, but I just can't see him letting Snape teach at Hogwarts if he'd ever worked for Voldemort."