Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_003_thumb

Love the picture of Ginny. She’s really spot on to how I imagined from the books

Posted by Jersey on April 13, 2009, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Platformnineandthreequarters_thumb

Aw, Bonnie looks so cute and young! Bit disappointed with the Katie Bell one, as I too pictured her as a blonde.

Posted by juliadiggory92 on April 13, 2009, 08:52 PM report to moderator

Ginny is growing up as all the gang. are great actors

Posted by HGROSS44 on April 13, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Thumb_avatars_movie_gof_may03_thumb

These are the worst two photographs we have received all year! Ginny looks really strange… I think it’s at a weird angle though because her face looks nicely done-up and I love her outfit. Katie however looks like a toad, I’m sorry she does. Katie Bell is supposed to be blonde, thin, and fit, not to mention quite agreeable looking. This is just a disappointment.

Posted by marauder. on April 13, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

It could be just me but depending on the angle Bonnie looks really young (like she’s still in POA) or the correct age, according to the character. Don’t know if I’m making sense but just thought that was odd, and in this pic of her she looks really young.

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 14, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on April 14, 2009, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

Who cares if Katie Bell is blond, they wouldn’t have cast this girl if she wasn’t good.

Posted by McGiggles92 on April 14, 2009, 07:36 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

Ginny looks so sweet :)

Posted by saffran { roar } on April 14, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
300px-kiss_thumb

I’m not very fond of Katie, but I love Ginny’s picture!

Posted by PhoenixFlamesBurning on April 14, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

She is the perfect Ginny!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on April 14, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Hp_clip_thumb

im looking forward to this.

Posted by perthy25 (R☻AR!) on April 14, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Patronus_part_2_004_thumb

I love the one of Ginny too! She looks really great!

Posted by skiving snackboxes on April 14, 2009, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

Katie Bell looks a little weird in this pick. Why is she not blond?

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on April 14, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Mel_cheering_023_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by ffecheerleader on April 14, 2009, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

<3 the Ginny picture. Not sure I’m on par with Katie Bell just yet..

Posted by Shane [WBM] on April 14, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator

"I've got a broom!" said Ginny.[br]"Yeah, but you're not coming," said Ron angrily.[br]"Excuse me, but I care what happens to Sirius as much as you do!" said Ginny, her jaw set so that her resemblance to Fred and George was suddenly striking.