Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ron1_thumb

Not how I imagined Katie – but hey, at least she’s in :)

I love Ginny’s sweater. I want one now :D

Posted by Christine on April 13, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator

Harry and Ginny look great. I didn’t know how the new Katie Bell looked, I think this is the first pic I see of her. I wonder what they are talking about, maybe about one of the Quidditch game? :)

Posted by ethanHP on April 13, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator

Bonnie looks gr8 in tht pic but I always thought tht Katie wud b blonde :S xx

Posted by KimmiePotter on April 13, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

I loved Ginny’s picture. She looks great! This is the first time I’ve seen Katie Bell, and she isn’t really what I imagined her to be. But still, I’m excited!

Posted by Lavendergirl ~WBM~ on April 13, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Since when did they stop wearing robes during Quidditch? Besides that, cool pics! And doesn’t Katie Bell have blonde hair? What happened to that other actress?

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on April 13, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Howling_wolf_2__thumb

Yay! Its good to see more pictures. But its fustrating to see all these pics but still have so long to wait for the movie.
Bonnie looks really pretty, and just how I imagine Ginny.
Harry looks good, but he seems to look angry or sad in a lot of the pics.

Posted by nicole 313 (WBM) on April 13, 2009, 04:38 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

@ avrenim i agree! but she does suit the description

Posted by chocolaterabbits on April 13, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

waitt. are you sure that’s katie bell?..
i want ginny’s sweater by the way :)

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on April 13, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

…i thought that was aliciaa..hmm :/

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on April 13, 2009, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Ps014_bymusguita_thumb

OMg. the girl who plays katie bell, is mollie on basil brush show! :L haha. from my childhood… she’s not what i expected katie bell to look like.. but i like katie so i hope this actress is good :)

Posted by hannah abbot ;) on April 13, 2009, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

Ginny looks great! Can’t wait for the movie to come out already!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on April 13, 2009, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

I want a quidditch sweater :( But Bonnie looks awesome! She’s so pretty and grown up now! Also Katie looks coolish, I thought she was gonna be blonde tho, she looks kinda mean though, but maybe it was a weird pic.

Posted by Brianna on April 13, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
N35500137_30859274_1022_thumb
1995 Points

Ginny looks precious!

Posted by LunaGinevraBlack on April 13, 2009, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Great new pics! Thanks Leaky! :D

Posted by Fereverto on April 13, 2009, 07:19 PM report to moderator

Cool. The one of Katie isn’t really very flattering for her, but the one of Ginny is quite cute.

Posted by badger666 on April 13, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator

"...these mapmakers would have wanted to lure you out of school. They'd think it extremely entertaining."[br]"Do you [i]know[/i] them?" said Harry, impressed.[br]"We've met," he said shortly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014