Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Potter_thumb
1911 Points

Loved Ginny!! Also pictured Katie blonde. Also saw her as a bit taller than Harry and as Brad Ausrotas said, a bit nicer looking…

Posted by TheWeasleyClan on April 13, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Jk-j-k-rowling-harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-unabridged-compact-discs_thumb

I love the Ginny picture a lot and she looks really beautiful there. That is not how I imagined Katie Bell at all. I love how Ginny’s hair clicks with the Gryffindor colors. Bonnie is looking more and more like how I imagined Ginny as she gets older. I wish we could see more Harry and Ginny pictures.

Posted by harrypotterbookpurist on April 13, 2009, 12:24 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

I can’t wait for the movie to out and the girl who plays katie looks like i imaged her but she was blond! oh well can’t be picky, lol! :)

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on April 13, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

Harry looks more mature in this photo. Of course he is but it’s strange to see a HP phioto as Harry looking so mature.

Posted by Cool G on April 13, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Photo_607_thumb

I don’t know- Ginny looked kinda young in that shot. Bonnie is a stunning young women. I really hope they show that.

Posted by melzy89 on April 13, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

ok i’m not really one of those fangirls but i must say that Harry Looks really really hot in that photo! i’m really glad Katie’s in this movie, i thought she might have been cut.
p.s. I love Bonnie as Ginny!

Posted by MOEgir198 on April 13, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Violentlyviolet2_thumb

I’d imagined Katie blonde too, though in the first two movies she was played by Emily Dale who had sort of light brown hair.

Georgina Leonidas who plays Katie in HBP is an extremely pretty girl – that photo doesn’t do her any favours, but it’s great that she looks like a normal teenager and not super-glamorous (especially if it’s after the necklace scene)!

And Ginny looks exactly right :)

Posted by oj. on April 13, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
You_know_poo_who_thumb

Bonnie looks wonderful! She’s really fitting into the character Ginny. But i’m not sure about Katie Bell, I agree with everyone else – I imagined her to be blonde (and fair skinned also!). She just doesn’t look right. Perhaps she will look better when we see her in action?

Posted by Happy_Orange on April 13, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_onset_londonday2_08_thumb

LOve ThEm!

Posted by DanielleD on April 13, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Scarff_copy_thumb

i LOVE the picture of bonnie! thats EXCACTLY how i picture giny in th books. i love those quidditch sweaters too!they should sell those!!!

Posted by weasleyalltheway(rrooaarr!) on April 13, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator

Wow! Love the on of Ginny too :-D
I always pictured Katie To be a brunette, so she’s just as i imagined :-D

Posted by Crazyredhead on April 13, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator

Everyone seems to think that Katie was a blonde, which, I might agree with. Great pictures, and I love the one of Ginny

Posted by Katherine on April 13, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

cool!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 13, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
H-r_thumb

The one of Bonnie as Ginny is great. As if I wasn’t excited enough about this movie…they tease us with the pictures.

Posted by fantasylover12001 on April 13, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator

umm…who are they all looking at? I guess Ginny’s looking at Harry, by her soft look. I thought Katie was blonde?

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on April 13, 2009, 03:39 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"There you go, Harry!" Ron shouted over the noise. "You weren't being thick after all -- you were showing moral fiber!"