Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Invisibility_cloak_thumb

Wow, Bonnie has really grown up to be a beautiful young woman! Squee for the casting directors of the Harry Potter series! Haha, I can’t wait for the movie now. 94 DAYS!!!

Posted by LoonyLover [WBM] on April 13, 2009, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

Ginny Looks adorable!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on April 13, 2009, 09:27 AM report to moderator
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_thumb

Anyone else notice that the ‘new’ Katie is the chick from the Basil Brush Show!? Maaan I love kids shows. Classic.
Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie. Perfect. :)

CAAAAAANT WAIT!!!

Posted by FUNsized.PANDA on April 13, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Ginny is looking great! Dan too! But I always pictured Katie as blonde… Nevermind, the pics are awesome. Can’t wait for the movie!! Squeeee!!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on April 13, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Emma-watson_790934c_thumb

i’m sick of all these teasers. I WANT THE MOVIE!!!

so i’m a litte impatient…but the pictures are great. :)

Posted by vivaHP on April 13, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

not how i pictured her either.

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 13, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

i cant wait to see the quidditch scenes its been forever and a half since there was Quidditch in a movie since they cut it out of OOTP

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 13, 2009, 11:01 AM report to moderator

Fangirl attacks, part 500. I love that pic of Harry. Katie is just how I imagined her, never thought of Katie being blonde. But anyway, fantastic pics….and Ginny is so beautiful. I can’t wait! Accio HBP!

Posted by Mairéad on April 13, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

The one of Ginny looks exactly how I imagined her. I pictured Katie with lighter hair and skin. But tahts ok, she looks like a good actor.

Is it just me or does Harry look 54?

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on April 13, 2009, 11:25 AM report to moderator

I love both of them, but I always imagined Katie’s hair a little more blonde.

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on April 13, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator

So I’m one of the very few who didn’t picture Katie with blonde hair. I always thought she had dark brown/ black hair (as in the pic), maybe a bit darker skin colour and way taller than the actress who plays her in this film, I mean Dan isn’t that tall (he says it himself) and still she’s a head shorter than him XD

But never go only for the looks!!! Wait and see how she plays Katie, take for example Jim Broadbent (Horace Slughorn). He doesn’t look like the potions teacher, even in the dark, but Jim is a great actor who definitely can capture the emotional level of this character.

Posted by Sorcererke on April 13, 2009, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Half-blood_prince_promo_thumb

Ginny looks great there! She’s looking more and more like how I picture Ginny in the books.

Posted by Elena on April 13, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_avatar_thumb

Hooray!

Posted by RavenclawForever on April 13, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator

They just keep teasing us with new stuff. They need to just give us the movie! I’m so excited, but tired of waiting!!!

Posted by on April 13, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I love the new photos. Bring on the movie!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on April 13, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator

"I don't think anyone should ride that broom just yet!" said Hermione.[br]Harry and Ron looked at her.[br]"What d'you think Harry's going to do with it -- sweep the floor?" said Ron.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014