Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Img000029_thumb

I like the way that Katie Bell looks, she looks pretty similar to how I imagined her.
I can’t wait for this film!! :]

Posted by omgitslouise [WBM] [Ravenvlog <3's Me] on April 13, 2009, 06:11 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I imagined Katie bigger and scarier :D
love the pics! 3 more months… ;(

Posted by Matea on April 13, 2009, 06:11 AM report to moderator

Is Ginny looking at Harry and smiling

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on April 13, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator
N1314356338_7633_thumb
20582 Points

woohhhoooo bring on july!!!!! sooo cant wait!!

Posted by ٭Ĥ☻ğđ☻ъъÿ٭ Ř☻äř٭ on April 13, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

GINNY LOOKS GREAT! How i actually imagine her! I really cannot wait!!! OMG OMG I’m hyper now.
When I look at Katie I just see the actress in Basil Brush on CBBC….haha. She looks more like how I imagined Katie’s friend Leanne.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 13, 2009, 07:07 AM report to moderator
5_thumb

Katie Bell looks… awkward

Posted by hopkinsdancr22 on April 13, 2009, 07:45 AM report to moderator

mmmmm, toast…..

Posted by Siriusly too old for this nonsense on April 13, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator

When is it going to be July 17th. Oh God Help !!!

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on April 13, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Very Nice.

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on April 13, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator
Portrait_thumb

GAH!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT >.< Katie Bell didn’t look like this in my imagination… I imagined her blonde with a Lucius Malfoy type face…

Posted by The Shadow Lord on April 13, 2009, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Ootphr2_snitchseeker_thumb

Ginny is beautiful!

Posted by LunaLover93 on April 13, 2009, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Zzz_thumb

Katie is supposed to be blond! This was the first thing I noticed.

Posted by mOOn-stArs-sUn [WBM] on April 13, 2009, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Picture0093_thumb

Katie doesn’t look completely how I imagined her, but I’m more fussed about the storyline.

Posted by Serpensortia [FTC!] on April 13, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Triogrounds2cut_thumb

Ginny looks awesome! She looks lovely and not too grown up but she doesn’t look like she’s four. I’m not as fond of the Harry/Katie one, but I still like it.

Posted by kayzz on April 13, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

hmm, yeah katie bell surprised me, but i dont really know why. i never really had a strong image of her in my mind…but whatevs! oh and ginny looks so amazing. oh man. im a freaking huge h.g shipper and oh man. i cant even wait. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO BRING ON JULY!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on April 13, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator

Cho raised her eyebrows.[br]"You're meeting Hermione Granger? Today?"[br]"Yeah. Well, she asked me to, so I thought I would. D'you want to come with me? She said it wouldn't matter if you did."[br]"Oh... well... that was nice of her."