Two More HPB Pics: Quidditch Ginny, Harry, Katie Bell

HBP Film
April 12, 2009, 09:39 PM

Two more new photos from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have now surfaced online. Tonight we can see Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright), sporting her Quidditch sweater, and this photo of Harry Potter and Katie Bell having a conversation in the Great Hall.

Thanks to Daniel and Potterish!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Pru2_thumb
2016 Points

The Katie Moment is probaby just after she gets back from being cursed so I don’t exspect her to look at her most beautiful…

Ginny looks squeelfully good – very mature and I now can’t wait to see who they’re going to show the evolution of Harry’s feelings towards her – I wonder how much chemistry they’ll have and whether they’ll let Bonnie shine as an actress!!!

Posted by JustSuperMione on April 13, 2009, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Hermionehb_thumb

Bonnie looks awesome! So cute!
And i am glad they casted a NORMAL looking person for Katie. Gosh, she is not by far bad looking people. She looks normal, you know.. like the people you see around you..

Posted by Salame on April 13, 2009, 03:25 AM report to moderator
Masterofmystery08_thumb

To my knowledge, Katie’s haircolour has never been mentioned in the books. As far as ‘movie canon’ goes: Katie was on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since year one and I don’t recall having seen a blonde player on the tem in PS/SS or CoS or PoA, so there is no indiction that movie-Katie was/is/has to be blonde. And to be honest, to me personally it’s much more bothering that they just can’t get Hermione’s hair…. oh, well, I’ll stop here, it’s a minor thing anyway. LOL

The pics are great. I love the shot of Ginny too. Bonnie is lovely.

Posted by galadriel12 (ROAR) on April 13, 2009, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Ravenclawd_normal_thumb

Bonnie ftw!

Posted by DobbyandWinky WBM!!! on April 13, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_hg_thumb

Great pictures! :)

Posted by Edza on April 13, 2009, 04:31 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Is it just me or does the person who plays Katie Brown is in Neighbours??… I dunno what here name is in neighbours but it looks sooo like her!! Also it looks like the person who was in the Sleepover club, she is Australian but it looks soo like her!!

Great pictures!! Yeah I imagined Katie to be blonde but oh well!! XD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on April 13, 2009, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Page-7987_thumb

ooh no! Katie Bell is supposed to be blonde! thats too bad.
But ginny looks awesome, as usual =]

Posted by QuidditchCaptain on April 13, 2009, 04:43 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

BTW I just googled it and they are different!! They do look really similar though… I remember her from the Bazil Brush Show!! LOL!! XD

Sorry for the confusion!! XD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on April 13, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Ginny looks amazing. She has blossomed into a beautiful Ginny. Just like I imagined in the books. But like eveyone else is saying I always saw Katie Bell as blonde or at least a mousey blondey/brown! :) x

The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

That’s not really how i imagined katie bell at all…

Ginny looks very good tho!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on April 13, 2009, 05:14 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

OMG I didn’t know that the actress playing Katie Bell was playing her! She was in Basil Brush! Wow she has moved on lol =P I really like the Ginny picture, Bonnie looks nice in a Gryffindor Sweater!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on April 13, 2009, 05:17 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

awesome photos, but i was hopeing for the harry and Ginny big snog!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 13, 2009, 05:32 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Strangely, I didn’t really have a very strong mental image of Katie. I think that the girl in the picture looks great for the part though. It’s Molly from Basil Brush if my memory serves me correctly, and she’s got a very expressive face – which is cool because I do too :D Hehe.

Bonnie looks beautiful :)

Posted by Linnyish on April 13, 2009, 05:38 AM report to moderator
Hp01_thumb

wow Yay. Cant waitD

Posted by Frances Anne on April 13, 2009, 05:53 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Ginny looks really cute. The one with Katie Bell, I saw that before somewhere. :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on April 13, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry couldn't believe it -- he was free. he rolled down the window, the night air whipping his hair, and looked back at the shrinking rooftops of Privet Drive. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley were all hanging, dumbstruck, out of Harry's window.[br